Posh and Dita....Together Forever

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-victoriabeckhamandditavonteesechanelfashionshow28.jpg

What?!?!? Could this be true? Two of my all time favorite Fashionista's joining forces to create a Super Power Fashionista!! They both look amazing. Dita rocks out the signature 40's inspired skirt suit and stunning black pumps. Posh looks like Malibu Barbie with her Aqua dress and California tan. I cried a little I was so overjoyed by this pic...Love.

Yeah I agree, what a contrast!!

Both beautiful indeed, gotta love Dita!!

Beauty and the beast.

I don't think I need to explain what name belongs to who

There are not enough Dita's in the land of Hollywood. I'm not usually a fan of Posh but Dita makes the pic more acceptable. I am a fan of Posh's wardrobe though. I would love to raid her closet! OOO there's a poll I need to make.

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Posh. Her fake tits, her hair, her little walk, little body. LOVE IT ALL. lol me too but dita freaks me out. meh

wow wow wow!! Great pair and Dita is amazing with her pale skin tone! Posh is the modern life-size Barbie. This pic should go down in the Fashion Hall of Fame!! I love it!

Latest posts

Back