Possible Mini-Vacation & the D2B

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't want to jinx myself but Wes and I are supposed to go out to the country to stay with our roomie's parents for a few days. They need work on their roof done, and I have TONS of laundry to do, so we could be gone anywhere from 2-4 days.

I'm looking forward to it, that's for sure, I just hope the damn landlord doesn't show up and mess things up for us.

For the last week I've been unsure if I'd be able to get this D2B done, things have been so crazy. But with a few days to relax (even though we'll be working) I might be able to get it done after all. They live right next to the ocean so I might even be able to get some cool shots on the beach if it's not too cold. I won't count on it though, it's already freezing cold here in Newfoundland.
frown.gif

Anyway, I hope nothing happens to ruin our plans . . . I'm really looking forward to getting away for a while!!

Awesome--I'm sure you can use the getaway. Don't stress yourself over the D2B, but you know we're all looking forward to the results.

Ugh I have so much laundry to do >.<

And the worst? I have to wash it all in one of those old fashioned spin-washers and hang it all out to dry on a clothes line
frown.gif

Well enjoy your mini-vacation! Don't worry about the D2B, I myself am having problems setting aside time to do my "photoshoot" LOL, and I need at least two hours set aside.

Aww Kee, don't stress yourself over it. I would love to see your entry though. Shoooot I have been out of town and haven't had a chance to do it yet....

Kee I hope you enjoy your mini vacation.
smile.gif
Don't stress over the D2B. We all look forward to seeing your photos, but if you don't have a chance to take photos we will understand.

That sucks about the old washing machine. Maybe someone will help you with the laundry.

Thanks everyone
smile.gif
I think that if I don't get my D2B entry done in time, I may still do the shoot anyway, just for myself
smile.gif

Have fun! Don't worry about missing this D2B. If you do, just extend your pledge to January.

Thanks everyone! I've had a really great week
biggrin.gif
Lots of hard work but it's been so peaceful here! My little vacation was actually a trip out to my roomate's parents house, they're both in their 60's and needed help putting tarp over their woodshed and cutting their firewood for the winter!! I'll be able to post pics and give more details when I get back home tomorrow evening but right now I'm stuck on 21kbs dialup and it's very, very, VERY slow!!!!

I miss you guys!!!
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back