Post blemish products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need some help. I have post acne blemishes on my face. They are a brownish color. I have been researching products to help these fade. BUT I am so confused, I have checked on several different brands. I have looked at Murad, MD etc. Could anyone please give me some suggestions.

THANKS!
confused.gif

i know there are some skin lightening lotions. there's mederma(sp?) and i know proactiv has one.

try putting neoporene on the bumps to help reduce the scaring bit.

hi texasgal - i understand that microdermabrasion works well to fade and blend acne scars and hyperpigmentation. i think neutrogena is advertising a home system now. i'm not sure of the price but you should be able to find it at most drug stores. good luck!

Originally Posted by texasgal I need some help. I have post acne blemishes on my face. They are a brownish color. I have been researching products to help these fade. BUT I am so confused, I have checked on several different brands. I have looked at Murad, MD etc. Could anyone please give me some suggestions.THANKS!
confused.gif

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 try neutrogena acne mark fading peel or aloe also works well
i have to try this,
smile.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I used Clinique´s Post Blemish Solution for a while. it´s a white cream in a pen-type tube and you´re supposed to apply it directly on acne marks. it did work, but it took the red spots about 2 weeks so fade. and I ran out of that stuff very quickly (it lasted not even a month)

honestly, I had better results with applying Apple Cider Vinegar to my skin (as a toner) daily. it faded my red spots from past breakouts.

Originally Posted by Arielle I used Clinique´s Post Blemish Solution for a while. it´s a white cream in a pen-type tube and you´re supposed to apply it directly on acne marks. it did work, but it took the red spots about 2 weeks so fade. and I ran out of that stuff very quickly (it lasted not even a month)
honestly, I had better results with applying Apple Cider Vinegar to my skin (as a toner) daily. it faded my red spots from past breakouts.

thanks Andrea.i think i will stick with the acv,it cleared my face up so far so good!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

THANKS LADIES! Sorry I haven't been able to respond........computer went down for a day! I have heard about the apple cider vineger. I might need to try it. I hate to have to go to a derm but I am only 30 and my skin is awlful!!!!!!!!!!!! I had tried the Clinique but it really didn't last long!

Originally Posted by texasgal I need some help. I have post acne blemishes on my face. They are a brownish color. I have been researching products to help these fade. BUT I am so confused, I have checked on several different brands. I have looked at Murad, MD etc. Could anyone please give me some suggestions.THANKS!
confused.gif

You can also check on this product, I don't know if you can get samples , any way I'm using it for my blemishes and so far so good, I also use this line wash and toner and it's been wonderful.
Shothys Blanc Perfect Fluid

Sothys_fluid.jpg
Fades sun spots and discoloration. Natural formula - no irritating chemicals. This very soft fluid has been formulated with a specialized whitening complex to prevent the formation of brown spots, to lighten the complexion and even-out skin tone. It contains SPF 8, to further protect the skin. Ingredients includes AMP, Licorice, Biowhite and Vitamin E. Its light texture helps in rapid absorption to the skin, leaving the complexion soft and supple. www.sothys.com

The new d Program white essence from it's pretty good to brighten the sunburnt skin , blemish and acne brown spot. It's oil-free, alcohol free and hypoallergenic. It's for delicate and sensitive skin.

I received the sample and tried and I love it. So I bought the full pump bottle.

I'm also using Mario Badescu glycolic foaming cleanser twice a week as an exfoliator, it's does good job on removing dead skin. I like this better than facial scrub.

Yes, AHA's like glycolic acid are a great way to improve the evenness of your skintone along with gently exfoliating dirt and bacteria from the skin. I'd look into the MD Forte line becasue they formulate their whole line around the benfits of AHA's. They products are also very affordably priced. Here's a link to product info: http://skin-care.00freehost.com/md_forte/

Hope this is helpful!

Latest posts

Back