Post pics of your EYES and---

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that best pics, but it's all I could come up with...

my avatar is alot better I think
icon_neutral.gif

I love MAC & MOD shadows!

My favorite MAC's :

Retrospeck

Llama

Brun

Shimmermoss

Bagatelle

D'Bohemia

Greensmoke

Prose & Fancy

Too many...

All MAC unless noted

Shimmermoss

Leisuretime

Kicky Blue

All veluxe pearl shadows

Stila:

Kitten & Jezebel... I got them Monday and I love the texture.

i have just recently started wearing make-up so my list is short....if anyone has suggestions as to what would look good w/ my eye color that would be great ; )

please also excuse the redness, pic was taken right after eye makeup was removed.

favorites:

patina

trax

beaded

vex

shale

heres the only one i could find of my eyes, its not the best but it will have to do. my favourite eyeshadow colour is black. thats all i use actually, sometimes with some green eyeliner on the bottom to make things interesting.

ahhhhhh i gotta take a pic of my eyes now *adds to list* but theyre a dark olive green and i love: jest, gleam, stila kitten and oasis, violet pigment, deckchair, retrospeck, coco pigment, star violet, and vex

Lots of e/s! impossible to list them all, but favorite MAC pig's:

Copper Sparkle

Melon

Tan

Lilac

Ruby

Old Gold

Teal

Golden Olive

etc, etc, etc...

Gorgeous peepers benebaby!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby
3641-eyesupclose.jpg

Here's my peepers! My fave shadows are.......

Benefit Lola Showoff- fuschia/purple shimmer

Benefit Zero- Pure matte Black

MAC Bitter-lime green

MAC Melton Mauve- pink

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I love everyone's eye! So nice. Great thread! Keep posting them tony... what about YOUR eyes?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky tony... what about YOUR eyes?
smile.gif
hey yeah! what she said! what about it Tony???

Yeah Yeah Yeah LOL, I guess I need to post them up eh???

Ok, This is from a pic in MAUI and my WRINKLES are out in full force due to the SUN!!! So please go easy on me girls

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

lets see em' T !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah Yeah Yeah LOL, I guess I need to post them up eh???
Ok, This is from a pic in MAUI and my WRINKLES are out in full force due to the SUN!!! So please go easy on me girls

*wolf whistles* :icon_love

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, is that good or bad? me thinks bad Of course it's good!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah Yeah Yeah LOL, I guess I need to post them up eh???

OMG! NICE!.. wait.. doesn't Tony's eyes look that that actor, who's perpetually tan.. oh, whats his name.. ughhhhhh.. i hate that when i can't remember.. he did some snack cracker commercial too.. GRR! help! Whats his name!

Back