Post pics of your EYES and---

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a cool thread!! everyone´s got such pretty eyes. oh and btw, Tony your wrinkles aren´t that bad and you have a gorgeous eye color

this is the pic where my eyes look the bluest they can be, when it´s darker they look much more grey-blue.

my fave e/s are pastel colored ones. and I prefer shimmery finishes. what emphasizes my eyes most are pale lavender, pink and bronze e/s

Originally Posted by Arielle what a cool thread!! everyone´s got such pretty eyes. oh and btw, Tony your wrinkles aren´t that bad and you have a gorgeous eye color
this is the pic where my eyes look the bluest they can be, when it´s darker they look much more grey-blue.

my fave e/s are pastel colored ones. and I prefer shimmery finishes. what emphasizes my eyes most are pale lavender, pink and bronze e/s

Arielle.. you have way too much Prettiness for one girl! Gimme SOME!
hahaha.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was just comparing pics and realized that Girl Geek, Suzukigrrl and me have the almost exact same eye color. I cheated a lil bit b/c my eyes rarely look that blue like in the pic i posted *lol*

Originally Posted by MacForMe Arielle.. you have way too much Prettiness for one girl! Gimme SOME!
hahaha.gif
oh c´mon Lauryn
hahaha.gif
we can all share and soak up each other´s prettiness. wouldn´t that be cool. I would be like, I want this girl´s cheeks and that girl´s lips, eyes, etc *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle oh c´mon Lauryn
hahaha.gif
we can all share and soak up each other´s prettiness. wouldn´t that be cool. I would be like, I want this girl´s cheeks and that girl´s lips, eyes, etc *lol* ha! imagine that!

Originally Posted by MacForMe

OMG! NICE!.. wait.. doesn't Tony's eyes look that that actor, who's perpetually tan.. oh, whats his name.. ughhhhhh.. i hate that when i can't remember.. he did some snack cracker commercial too.. GRR! help! Whats his name!

Hahahah UUUugh!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle

what a cool thread!! everyone´s got such pretty eyes. oh and btw, Tony your wrinkles aren´t that bad and you have a gorgeous eye color

Thanks Arielle, I play PRO Football here in Austria then I am going home to NY too!!!!
wink.gif

WOW girls! Everyone on here has such pretty eyes. Here's a few pics of mine & my fave e/s are...

MAC Jest

MAC Petalscent

Shu Uemera ME Silver #945

Bobbi Brown Stone Shimmerwash

Laura Mercier Topaz

Better late than never!! Here are my eyes - my favorite e/s, that's a hard one... I like so many and across so many different brands and colors... shoot... right now I'm really liking MaryKate and Ashley Gold Shimmer (i think that's what it's called) and Black Opal's Onyx... very soon, I'll probably love MOD too!!!

Originally Posted by Laura WOW girls! Everyone on here has such pretty eyes. Here's a few pics of mine & my fave e/s are... your eyes are amazing.. I love the eyebrows! you could be a model for eyeshadow commercials or something :icon_love

Aw i love your eyes Nikki. I've always wanted brown eyes! The e/s you're wearing in that pic is fab too by the way.. Its a dark teal colour, is it?

Originally Posted by Laura Aw i love your eyes Nikki. I've always wanted brown eyes! The e/s you're wearing in that pic is fab too by the way.. Its a dark teal colour, is it? thank youuuuuuuuu!!!... um, i think i used my Rimmel Orchid duo that day with black liner... i'll doublrcheck though cuz even i can't seem to fully remember...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Edit:

OK i was wrong...
icon_redface.gif
... my i was using browns and a pink that day...

Eyes:

Maybelline Natural Accents - Pink Chiffon

Jane - Down to Earth

Jane - Browny Points

Avon Glimmersticks - Blackest Black (e/l)

Maybelline XXL Mascara - Very Black

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Thanks Arielle, I play PRO Football here in Austria then I am going home to NY too!!!!
wink.gif
*lol*
hahaha.gif

Hmmm.....it's really difficult to say but...

My favourites till now are:

Shiseido Silky Eye Shadow S3

Chanel Ombre Unique Declic and Fusse

And...my last haul (it was not easy!) MAC

Jest

Mythology

Cranberry

I hope I will soon enlarge my Mac collection
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back