Post pics of your EYES and---

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tell us your favourite eyeshadow colors!

I have ALOT of mac.. but my favs are:

GreenBrown pig

BlueBrown Pig

Retrospeck

Tilt

Cranberry

Humid

Nocturnelle

Bagatelle

Shroom

Mulch

My digital camera stinks for close-ups so I don't have pictures ... but I have blue-grey eyes, pale skin, dark blonde brows and hair ...

When I'm doing browns I love to combine the following Milani shadows:

Spice

Java Bean

Sun Goddess (a dusting on top of the other colors adds a great bronze-y shimmer!)

Moonlight (brow highlighter)

My other favorite look is L'Oreal Color Fresco e/s in Snowflake (now discontinued
frown.gif
) which is a shimmery white cream e/s, paired with a turquoise e/l for a fun look, or a gray e/l for a little more conservative look.

I'm still looking for shadows in other colors that I like!

PS: Vanilla_sky, I think it's cool that you wore your glasses in your avatar pic! If I had a photo for my avatar I'd be wearing my glasses .... I posted a poll once when I noticed that no one was wearing glasses in their avatars and I was wondering if I was the only one that wore glasses (I can't wear contacts anymore), and it turned out a fair number of our users wear glasses at least half the time, they just took them off for the picture!

thank you girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_redface.gif
girl geek, I just took my glasses off for my close up makeup pictures. otherwise i wear them all the time
icon_cool.gif
I have tons of friends that wear contact lenses, but I refuse to do it too cause I feel good in my glasses. I wore them all my life, without them I feel naked and not many people will see me without them, expect for the closest friends and family.

plus I have dark circles and I have to admit, glasses cover them visually quite well. I love sun glasses too
smile.gif

Here's my eyes!!

My fav eyeshadows are:

Mulch

Amber Lights

Deep Truth

Cranberry

Lucky Green

But i love pretty much ALL MAC colors LoL

Hey, I found a picture of my eyes that actually isn't too blurry! You can even see the dark circles since my concealor isn't that great
wink.gif
You can also see how deep-set my eyes are, sometimes I wonder why I bother with e/s because you can only see it when I close my eyes! lol

My glasses must have been sliding down my nose that day, my eyes are usually more vertically centered in the lenses...

Originally Posted by girl_geek

Hey, I found a picture of my eyes that actually isn't too blurry! You can even see the dark circles since my concealor isn't that great
wink.gif
You can also see how deep-set my eyes are, sometimes I wonder why I bother with e/s because you can only see it when I close my eyes! lol
My glasses must have been sliding down my nose that day, my eyes are usually more vertically centered in the lenses...

SHE is alive!!! Nice eyes GirlGeek!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hey, I found a picture of my eyes that actually isn't too blurry! You can even see the dark circles since my concealor isn't that great
wink.gif

I think your eyes look just fine! dark circles??? where?

Originally Posted by MacForMe dark circles??? where? I was just thinking the same thing! gorgeous eyes!

Originally Posted by destiny I was just thinking the same thing! gorgeous eyes! Thanks! Maybe they look different on your screen, or I am too self-critical ... I thought I saw a little dark circles
wink.gif

I took that picture to email my mom and show her my new glasses ... I took a ton of pictures and that was the only one that wasn't blurry! Hence why I never bother posting FOTD's
wink.gif
I guess that's what I get for buying the cheapest digital camera I could find, lol

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hey, I found a picture of my eyes that actually isn't too blurry! You can even see the dark circles since my concealor isn't that great
wink.gif

I cannot see any circles geek girl
smile.gif
but they are often less visible on the pictures. and you can still use the e/s, from what I know using them in the right way helps to bring the eyes out, right? mine are also quite deep set, although my eyelid is visible most of the time.here are my eyes in my glasses... my slide down too here
wink.gif
when i was little i used to fix them with a signature nerd move
wink.gif
(with my index finger hehe) now I try to do it more subtly
wink.gif

3641-eyesupclose.jpg

Here's my peepers! My fave shadows are.......

Benefit Lola Showoff- fuschia/purple shimmer

Benefit Zero- Pure matte Black

MAC Bitter-lime green

MAC Melton Mauve- pink

wink.gif

You have lovely eyes! I find that when I wear my glasses it sort of distracts people (and myself!) from noticing the dark circles. Or maybebecause the frams are so much darker than the circles, people don't notice. When I'm having a particularly bad dark circle day I'll just wear my glasses and hope nobody notices.

Couldn't find just my eyes on this computer.. my new computer broke down with all my cool piccies inside! Anyway, here's what I found on my old computer.. and my faves are:

Kryolan UV Aquacolor palette (neon colors!)

Ben Nye powder shadows and glitter (in all colors!)

Wild N' Crazy shadows (Prom Date) from the drug store

NYX palettes and single shadows, pigments, glitter liners

MAC : Acid Orange pigment, Sunsplosion (c-squeeze), Nylon, Sketch, Bitter, Maroon pigment, Red pigment.

Benefit: The new 3 shadow palettes! Hey Bellboy, Big Kahuna, Moon Doggie, It's not you, It's me, Trust fund, baby!

I love Kryolan Red eyeshadow. It was a little weird at first to wear red eyeshadow, but I just love how it makes my eyes pop, so I wear it all the time. I also love Tony and Tina Cosmic Reality and MAC Rule, both oranges. Wild and Crazy Prom (I think it is called) which is a coral color, and Urban Decay Blunt. This is a picture of my eyes while I'm wearing the Kryolan Red.

OMG! Scarlette reminds me of that gorgeous singer from "Garbage".. manson, manson.. yes! SHirley Manson.. wow!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Couldn't find just my eyes on this computer.. my new computer broke down with all my cool piccies inside! Anyway, here's what I found on my old computer.. I love your makeup style and how you emphasize your eyes, you make them look so sultry and sexy! I can never achieve this look
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back