Post Pics of your Kids!(if you got any)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by eightthirty My son, moon and stars. Age 6. I haven't taken many pics of my son lately. I need to do so!!
The other pics are my younger brother.

really nice quality pics!!!!!!!I love black & white too! your son is a cutie, how old is he now?

Originally Posted by dentaldee really nice quality pics!!!!!!!I love black & white too! your son is a cutie, how old is he now? Thank you!! He'll be 7 in June!! Damn Geminis.

I have a wonderful son, Jaedon, who's 7 and in the 1st grade. He keeps us busy with soccer, art classes and baseball. And my sweet little Kaeli, who is 3 and in preschool and dance class.

I attached 4 pics...

*the 3 of us at Christmas

*the 2 of them on New Year's

*Kaeli with her Puffy Ami-Yumi hairdo,

*Kaeli and Jaedon staring at a statue at the Rodin exhibit at Stanford University.

I got carried away!! Thanks for looking!

satisfied.gif

I don't have any kids, but this is my niece Jem. She is my little Angel and I love to put makeup on her!!!!! She loves it too.

3641-MeandJem.jpg

well here's my baby. his name is CJ short for christopher-jayden. he's 18 months and a handful. he keeps me busy all day and all night.

Aww . . . everyone has such cute babies!!

I'm not a Momma yet, not unless you count my dog Odin as a child, but here is a pic of me and my little sister on my wedding day.

It was taken 2 years ago, on March 20th, and she was 7 at the time. It was her idea to do this pose and it's the nicest picture that was taken that day
smile.gif

keehill9pq.jpg

And here is my baby Weronika
smile.gif
and I have another sweety in me ....but now he is only 9 mm high
smile.gif
It`s just 1 month
smile.gif

I will be sure to post pics of my kids soon. I have 3 girls, ages 3, 10, and almost 13 going on 18....yikes! Poor hubby, soooo many girls in the house, can you guys imagine how much we are gonna (and already do) spend on "girly" items, makeup, hair spray, so many to meantion.

Originally Posted by Isztar81 And here is my baby Weronika
smile.gif
and I have another sweety in me ....but now he is only 9 mm high
smile.gif
It`s just 1 month
smile.gif
That's so great, congratulations with your new one
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean No kids, just plants
satisfied.gif
Nice, healthy looking plants!
In the second pic of the Aloe Vera plant, I spotted your powder right off and then I saw your bra. lol

awwwwwwwwwwwww, everyone's babies are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!

keep 'em coming! i love this thread
smile.gif

Here are mine. Kaitlyne just turned 13, Cassi is 10, and Lizzy (Queen Elizabeth
icon_queen.gif
) is 3 and ....... HIGH MAINTENANCE.

Left to Right (Kaitlyne, Lizzy & Cassi)

Attachment 18391

Everyone's children are beautiful! Kwitter you have some heartbreakers
wink.gif

Keyana05head.jpg

This is my 12 yr old when she was 11 yr's old at a pageant. "Keyana"

She currently Plays softball, dance, chorus, plays the trumpet, is an artist, works at a horse farm and pony palace, girlscout for over 5 yrs, does pageants and hip hop.

She has played in the last year..All Stars softball, basketball, and competition cheerleading.

She is getting ready to start guitar lessons, modeling lessons and a job modeling for a photographer to earn her portfolio.

I do not think I missed anything....

Ann Phelps
smile.gif

Omg all you have post very cute cute pictures...I like the babies one most..so adorable and innocence. I don't have babies but i will surely post some of my nicies and nephews pictures soon...Thanks to everybody who shared.

Back