Post Pics of your Kids!(if you got any)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kwitter You are so funny! And it is very true, never a boring/dull moment.
Yea I don't know if the name did it to her, or if we just happen to pick the right name (not knowing her personality would resemble it). Like if she needs/wants something - she wants it NOW....no patience yet. And she is definitely got the drama part down....I mean VERY DRAMATIC. I feel she gets this from me and I think her sisters and ummmmm her dad sometimes. Oh and she's the silliest nut I could ever know.....she can keep us laughing!

All hale Queen Lizzy, the Drama Queen! She's actually a REALLY good child, just has....ummmmmm "royalty" issues?
help.gif
(just kidding).

LOL, Kelly@ "Royalty issues".
laughing.gif

TOT.....there is a book/website with the Real Meaning of names and it has "Elizabeths" down pat..as well as others, too!

Wow...I thought I posted in this thread!! Everyone's little loves are so adorable!!!

Here is a pic of me with Makayla when she was 2 years old (gads...almost 2 years ago!!)

Angel_Makayla.jpg

cutest thread ever!! congrats on the beautiful children guys!!!! (plants and dust included)

you all have beautiful children. i enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your little ones

(and of course family, friends, furry friends/babies, plants, dust, etc...)

one of these days, i'll post some pic(s) of my niece and nephew- as soon as i can

figure out how too

angela, so beautiful!

golightly, wow, oliver is ADORABLE! he's gonna be breakin' some hearts
wink.gif

You all have the cutest little ones! Awwww!!! Here's some misc. pics of my little girls...

goofy.jpg

Cyera & Kylie goofing off about two weeks ago

JustBorn.gif

Kylie just one day old!

Cyera2005.gif

Cyera's 2005-2006 School Picture

Aww, everybody has adorable kids..

I'll have to post niece and nephew pics soon too, too lazy right now..

Here's a picture of my nephew Mikael and niece Maria. I took this pic last weekend when they visited me...haven't seen them in three months. The kids are 18months and 3,5 years old. I'm a god mother of the little one!

Originally Posted by Gleam84 Here's a picture of my nephew Mikael and niece Maria. I took this pic last weekend when they visited me...haven't seen them in three months. The kids are 18months and 3,5 years old. I'm a god mother of the little one! oh, my god! they are GORGEOUS!

Back