Post pics of your recent make-up hauls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha Fluidlines kinda remind me of MAC Powerpoint in gel form.
You can apply them with a variety of brushes to get a pencil/liquid liner look or you can even use them as an e/s base and smudge them.

I found they last just as long as pencil, if not longer. and they really last on the inner rim too

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="393"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td align="left">

</td></tr><tr><td>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Trish, how do they compare to Stila's Smudgepots & Bobbi Brown's Gel liner?

Originally Posted by jamiemeng you guys will never see me post any pictures on this website. Because I dont look good in any of my pictures. Thanks Awww! I'm sure its not bad at all! We're not always the beauty queens we appear to be either! LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jamiemeng you guys will never see me post any pictures on this website. Because I dont look good in any of my pictures. Thanks This thread is about pics of make-up recently we've bought, though, not pics of us wearing it.

Those are nice Quads Trisha! I'm liking the honeylust one! They sell that at the counters? Or is it a Pro thing?

Originally Posted by Trisha You should be able to find Honeylust at the counter, its a regular e/s shade! x Oh... I didn't know that! LOL I never saw that one before - maybe they are always out? LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by jamiemeng Where can I get the 15 palettes to put MAC eyeshadow in it. Thanks You can get it at any freestanding store.

Back