Post the handbags you're lemming!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
The Fendi Spy bag, Marc Jacobs Blake bag, and of course a Hermes Birkin! hehe

This is what I'm wanting now, but the first one's like $5000 almost and the second is $7000. Now I've spent up to $2000, but I can't bring myself to spend this much yet...I keep hinting to my man though. He keeps getting wish lists emailed to him
wink.gif
OOh, the third one's over $16,000. I forgot about that one...but I want it in burgandy

Originally Posted by envymi This is what I'm wanting now, but the first one's like $5000 almost and the second is $7000. Now I've spent up to $2000, but I can't bring myself to spend this much yet...I keep hinting to my man though. He keeps getting wish lists emailed to him
wink.gif
OOh, the third one's over $16,000. I forgot about that one...but I want it in burgandy over $16,000!??! for that!?!?! WHAAAAT! LOL Is it made of Platinum & diamonds!?!? LOL
icon_eek.gif

I like this turquoise bag w/ buckles... but I can't remember the name of it!!! Gail should know which one I'm talking about.... help me out here! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can't find a photo online but I got the Isabella Fiore zodiac bag. It's really nice - looks great with casual clothing and the handles are very sturdy.

To go to work I use this Nine West bag - roomy but not a large clumsy bag.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 over $16,000!??! for that!?!?! WHAAAAT! LOL Is it made of Platinum & diamonds!?!? LOL
icon_eek.gif
i think they're gucci and made with ostrich and croc leathers

Originally Posted by Liz i think they're gucci and made with ostrich and croc leathers Yeah they're all Gucci...just don't know why the third one's more than the other 2 put together.

Originally Posted by Liz The Fendi Spy bag, Marc Jacobs Blake bag, and of course a Hermes Birkin! hehe Liz, that brown one is adorable !!!

Originally Posted by envymi This is what I'm wanting now, but the first one's like $5000 almost and the second is $7000. Now I've spent up to $2000, but I can't bring myself to spend this much yet...I keep hinting to my man though. He keeps getting wish lists emailed to him
wink.gif
OOh, the third one's over $16,000. I forgot about that one...but I want it in burgandy
icon_eek.gif
are you serious?

Originally Posted by envymi Yeah they're all Gucci...just don't know why the third one's more than the other 2 put together. oh, i think i saw a pic of that purse with someone wearing it, and it's huge.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Kooba Danielle.
wink.gif
YESSS!!! The Kooba!!! I love you! :icon_love I can sleep now!!! It was driving me crazy! I knew you'd know which one I meant!!! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i think they're gucci and made with ostrich and croc leathers I love Gucci's... but that's almost a new car right there! LOL

My lemming is that pink one that Trisha posted yesterday! :icon_love I LOVE that purse..... gimme the purse Trisha!!!!!!!
icon_twisted.gif
LOL!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU My lemming is that pink one that Trisha posted yesterday! :icon_love I LOVE that purse..... gimme the purse Trisha!!!!!!!
icon_twisted.gif
LOL! Is that the Mulberry or the Luella one she has???
icon_wink.gif
I thought the Mulberry was red?
icon_redface.gif

love love love the dark brown one!

Who makes it?

Originally Posted by keaLoha Vibing these in this order:
NMV5303_mp.jpg

3119.jpg

p10020830_ph_althero_Mocha.jpg

p10260279_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg

Originally Posted by elljmz love love love the dark brown one!
Who makes it?

Pretty sure the last 2 are Louis Vuittons

Thanks I'll definately have to check it out.

Originally Posted by envymi Pretty sure the last 2 are Loius Vuittons

Originally Posted by envymi Pretty sure the last 2 are Louis Vuittons si. i believe they're from the Epi line.

Latest posts

Back