Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Really?? Even when you tell them that your name is Marisol?? Yup.. go figure!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I LOVE this picture!!!
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1602

It reminds me of a picture of me and my daddy when I was that same age. I gotta go dig up some old pictures & post them.
smile.gif

Thanks! This was I belive at the Long Island Game Farm - my dad would always take me there when I was little b/c I loved animals (it's a zoo & huge petting zoo) the pic got messed up in the album it was in... but it's one of my fav's... so I'm glad that I scanned it on here to always have a copy of.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Post a picture of your friend. I am always looking out for a look-a-like!
icon_smile.gif
I just have a regular pic and no camera ;-(but I willl scan one whenever I get to ma parent´s house cause they have one

I smiled a lot looking at the pics. you guys were adorable babies/kids/teenagers!!! of course you´re even more adorable now

Janelle looks like a beauty pageant winner in her prom pic. the classic Prom Queen-look!!

and Trisha already got those great cheeks as a baby. that´s NOT fair
icon_smile.gif

and Tony is CUTE as always. I know guys don´t wanna be called cute *hehe*

and I had to smile looking at Joy´s HUGE grin.so cute

hope I didn´t forget anyone

Originally Posted by Trisha Janelle! I was born wearing O blush, couldnt ya tell from the 1st pic!! LOL

I thought so!! LOL But then I'm like "weeeeeell, that could be Sunbasque..." so I figured I'd just ask! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And thanks Arielle! I wish I could be back to the size I was at the prom... and to think I thought I was FAT then! I'd kill to be that "fat" again ! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Show us your baby pictures here. I was a chunky thang! I weighed 10 lbs at birth and this is me at 5 months....

uranus-LilPiggyLisa.JPG

Awwwww You Were A Little Fat Thang, So Cute! I Was The Same I Was So Fat When I Was A Baby.sorry No Pics

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Show us your baby pictures here. I was a chunky thang! I weighed 10 lbs at birth and this is me at 5 months....
uranus-LilPiggyLisa.JPG

I bet you where naughty already when you was little
icon_lol.gif
. Yeah very cute!!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, my god, how CUTE! i could just squeeze you. That might have been dangerous. I was so pudgey b/c I was full of gas.

Originally Posted by jennycateyez Awwwww You Were A Little Fat Thang, So Cute! I Was The Same I Was So Fat When I Was A Baby.sorry No Pics I wanna see some pics you two and thanx!

Originally Posted by lollipop I bet you where naughty already when you was little
icon_lol.gif
. Yeah very cute!!! Hahaha! You are correct. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Trisha we did this baby pics hing before but its fun! Oh you look so innocent, especially your eyes are cute!!!
icon_lol.gif

U looked naughty from the word go! U were and are still adorable!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Show us your baby pictures here. I was a chunky thang! I weighed 10 lbs at birth and this is me at 5 months....
uranus-LilPiggyLisa.JPG

OMG - u have only gotten more beautiful since birth! I think u have the shape of ur Dad's face/nose - he's a looker! I can see how Mum fell for him! LOL

Originally Posted by Trisha we did this baby pics hing before but its fun!

Originally Posted by phoenix461 OMG - u have only gotten more beautiful since birth! I think u have the shape of ur Dad's face/nose - he's a looker! I can see how Mum fell for him! LOL I was thinking exactly the same thought when I saw that photo! He is very handsome.

hellloooo, mr. surman!
wink.gif

trisha, you were GORGEOUS as a baby!!

lisa, LMAO @ the gas comment.

He should be pleased hunny!n Oooo baby! But Soapy Benz still comes first LOL!

Originally Posted by Trisha aaaw i told him what you said and hes all pleased with himself now LOL!
thanks Rosie!

I can see Trisha's Dad laughing at the "fart comment" too. I hope he did not see that one.

Luv u Lisa!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I was thinking exactly the same thought when I saw that photo! He is very handsome.

Lisa, more rolls than a bakery! Very cute!

Trisha, your dad is a cutie! Your mom must be a looker too because you don't resemble your dad.

I would never post a baby picture, I had the same sized head I do now. It's frightning
tongue.gif

Back