Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO! Go Dad!

Originally Posted by Trisha he has the rudest most politically incorrect SOH, dont worry!

Tonya - u devil u!

Originally Posted by Cirean Lisa, more rolls than a bakery! Very cute!
Trisha, your dad is a cutie! Your mom must be a looker too because you don't resemble your dad.

I would never post a baby picture, I had the same sized head I do now. It's frightning
tongue.gif

Trisha, your parents are both beautiful people, no wonder you turned out so hot yourself!

Lisa,How ironic that you being so little were once so chubby!

I'll post mine when I get home later tonight.

*LOL* I also thought, WOW handsome,when I saw that picture of your dad.

And then AWW when I saw your baby pictures.You are so beautiful!!:icon_love

Oh..almost forgot, Lisa you look soo cute!!!!

Kristina
smile.gif

Both of you are so cute!! Trish, your dad was a looker for sure! I no longer have a scanner (mine broke) so I cant post.
frown.gif

She is going to kill for that but we do want to see her because we know she is a looker. Look at how u turned out!

Originally Posted by Trisha she is!!
there is a pic of her somewhere in a leopard print bikini when she first met my Dad, i'll have to look for it!

Aw Lisa you're so cute!

Love all your pics Trisha & hey you're dad is a hottie!

Here's me with my mom (dont know what age i was!) and in the second pic, i'm on the left in the 2nd one with my younger sister Hilary in the middle & Elaine on the right!

592-15.jpg

592-24.jpg

Originally Posted by Naturally OH GOD ..HOW cute you were ..what happened? *spits coffee all ove keyboard*

Laura - I see u were striking the pose since u were a young un -adorable.

Originally Posted by Laura Aw Lisa you're so cute! Love all your pics Trisha & hey you're dad is a hottie!

Here's me with my mom (dont know what age i was!) and in the second pic, i'm on the left in the 2nd one with my younger sister Hilary in the middle & Elaine on the right!

Hello Mum! I can see why Mr. Surman fell in love and visa versa! We have a real fan club going here.

Originally Posted by Trisha found that pic of my Mum but couldnt find the bikini pic!
shes 23 in this pic!

Laura I would recognize you from a thousand pictures!! You're exactly the same!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Laura and Marisol, you looked beautiful!!!

Laura you haven`t changed a bit!!!Soooo cute!!:icon_love

Wow, your mother is truly beautiful Trisha!!

And yeah, that must be your father on the poster behind her, right?*lol*

Looking gooood!!*s*

Kristina

Originally Posted by Trisha Lau hasnt changed has she!
Lau & Marisol your pics are soooo cute!!

i'll add you to the fanclub! x

Aw i missed Marisols pic! Sorry honey.. you look adorable!!

Well now we know where you get your looks from Trisha..

Thanks for all the comments guys! Do i really still look the same?!

Originally Posted by Naturally OH GOD ..HOW cute you were ..what happened? Kidding! I just LOVE the rolls babies have ..makes for good raspberry sounds when you blow on them and they get such a kick! Ahhh ..for simple entertainment! LOL LMAO! I luv ya Kim so i'll overlook that comment.
wink.gif
As for my rolls and the raspberry sounds that I got nonstop from everyone, I think that may have something to do with my uncanny fascination with farts nowadays.
Laura, you look like a little doll and haven't changed one bit at all!

Back