Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lets see them! Post some of your fave baby/childhood pics and more current ones.

1st pic - 2 yrs old

2nd pic - 5 or six yrs old

3rd pic - I was 23 and at a wedding in Mexico. Those are my cousins who were bridesmaids at the wedding.

4th pic - last year with my friends in New Orleans. We were in Pat O'Briens drunking some delish hurricanes.

Marisol you are SO cute! My scanner is broken at the mo so i cant post pics but i will post some when its back in action
biggrin.gif

Great idea!

marisol, SO cute and you're so pretty! i had no idea you were hispanic!

i'm gonna scan some today or tomorrow...

Originally Posted by Jennifer marisol, SO cute and you're so pretty! i had no idea you were hispanic!
i'm gonna scan some today or tomorrow...

LOL, I am. Its funny that you say that because people who meet me don't think I am Mexican and they are shocked when I tell them that I am. Actually, one of my good friends thought I was Hawaiian which is actually pretty cool.
icon_lol.gif
Too bad that I haven't been to Hawaii.

Originally Posted by Marisol Lets see them! Post some of your fave baby/childhood pics and more current ones.
1st pic - 2 yrs old

2nd pic - 5 or six yrs old

3rd pic - I was 23 and at a wedding in Mexico. Those are my cousins who were bridesmaids at the wedding.

4th pic - last year with my friends in New Orleans. We were in Pat O'Briens drunking some delish hurricanes.

now that I saw you in that pic-you totally remind me of a very good friend. you and my friend Emily almost look like sisters ;-)

i have to scan more pics of me when i was little. i didnt scan all that many b4

Awww! Little Miss FOTD!!! LOL So cute! I think you've already seen mine, but I'll put em' up again! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've added a few more... one from my prom (w/ my friend Josephine) and one w/ my brother @ my HS Graduation party.. the rest are oldies!
wink.gif
LOL

Adorable pics Trisha! Is that your dad in your pic? That is one handsome man!
icon_redface.gif

What about the rest of you? Come on.. let see them!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle now that I saw you in that pic-you totally remind me of a very good friend. you and my friend Emily almost look like sisters ;-) Post a picture of your friend. I am always looking out for a look-a-like!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yours Truly
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Awww! So cute T! LOL Ya know... in that pic, you look a lot like your brother!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Awww! So cute T! LOL Ya know... in that pic, you look a lot like your brother!
smile.gif

Actually I think it might be him LOLOLOL hahaha, gotta check w/ mommy

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Actually I think it might be him LOLOLOL hahaha, gotta check w/ mommy
icon_eek.gif
OMG... I just spit out my soda! oh man!

Originally Posted by Marisol LOL, I am. Its funny that you say that because people who meet me don't think I am Mexican and they are shocked when I tell them that I am. Actually, one of my good friends thought I was Hawaiian which is actually pretty cool.
icon_lol.gif
Too bad that I haven't been to Hawaii. Really?? Even when you tell them that your name is Marisol??

Latest posts

Back