Post Your Cell Phone Pictures Here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Providing you have a cell w/ camera (Mines so crappy!)

Snap and post!!

This should be fun

Do I look cool or wut?!

phpPkrR4uPM.jpg

Aww what?? Man this thread is so gonna die

StereoXgirl & Mama rocks Thanks!

Naw the picture is cheesy .. note the bad quality I mean what's the point of adding a camera if its that blurry /colorless?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww what?? Man this thread is so gonna dieStereoXgirl & Mama rocks Thanks!

Naw the picture is cheesy .. note the bad quality I mean what's the point of adding a camera if its that blurry /colorless?

exactly !!
haha i love hearing the salespeople trying to sale osme new cellphone. it has a camera, it's an mp3 player, etc... and i'm like " does it wash the dishes too?".

Hm. Mine cannot be posted... it would be indecent, LOL. Just kidding. But still, they're not cool enough to post.

lol.

There... for you Ricci. This is old though - when I first got my phone. And since I have my glasses on... I am guessing it was some time before going to bed too.
biggrin.gif

Apr20_0002.jpg

Hahha I just realized my camera phone pic and my avatar are the same pose ... lol

Cool I forgot that I can take pic from my cam! I'm gonna take a pic of last mini haul lol.

Edit:

Okay here it goes, sorry I had to resize the pic first because the file was too big. I'm gonna post this on haulin forum too lol.

3288-mut1.jpg

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif this one is pretty old, but it will work in a pinch! lol~ You're beautiful!

Latest posts

Back