Post your dream shoes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
i love christian louboutin shoes! they look so pretty! i don't think i could dish out the money for them though
icon_cry.gif

i'm also wanting some steven by steve madden heels. waiting till they come down in price though

Originally Posted by Neha Shoor Wow! they look gr8. Awaesome.....i wonder they come in my town too so tht i cld buy them
frown.gif
hehe. they sell christial louboutin in neiman marcus stores. and you can check nemainmarcus.com to see the shoes that they have.

Originally Posted by charms23 That last shoe, isn't that your old avatar? hehe. yes it was. i love his shoes!

wow those are to die for Liz!!! kinda reminds me of the shoes Minnie Mouse wears
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but I couldn´t see myself walking in those, they look very uncomfortable.

yeah, his shoes are expensive. that's why i don't have any. lol! they go for like $500+

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, his shoes are expensive. that's why i don't have any. lol! they go for like $500+ Those shoes are hot! I love me some jimmy choo's or some manolo blanik's,or Gucci,dior,and ohhh chanel,ah sweet dreams

Originally Posted by charms23 They're so nice! I don't really have any dream shoes - I just like anything with high, high heels!
12_3_132.gif
I'm with you, I like em high...even wear my heels around the house...4" or more
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can't really thin of anyhting I'm wanting right now...went through a whole big shoe haul awhile ago, so I don't know if there's anymore for me to buy
icon_redface.gif
I'm still on the hunt for a shoe I like that's under $200...I can't seem to get away from overpriced shoes.

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow, you have expensive taste, Envy! I know...and just think, $200 is like the cheapest one I have...

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow, that's a lot! I think my most expensive one is about 1/4 of that! Ok, I just read what I wrote and now I feel bad about my poor shoes!
icon_redface.gif
Oh well it's ok, I still like them. I am with you Charmaine. I am not much of a shoe person. I personally love tennis shoes way better. I have like 15 pairs and all in different colors.

Latest posts

Back