Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO at Rosie.

I hope mine already arrived on its place. I don't have tracking outside the country and it said 5-15 business days, so it could already be there or still on travel

What nice gifts!! Enjoy 'em, ladies!
smile.gif

My SS gift will be going out Friday afternoon, so it should arrive sometime next week. Luckily, it's being sent within the same country, so delivery time shouldn't be bad at all.

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Since Marisol forgot to start a thread for this, I'm gonna start one so we can track down those who haven't received their gift. I hope everyone will get their gifts this year!!
So post your SS gift here! You can post the pictures if you like!

it's you fault. I have been playing with Leopard too much.
moa.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay, i'm the first !! (lol)
lol @ Celly

i am so super happy. my secret santa was Leony
rockwoot.gif
thank you again !!

i got :

-Esprique e/s palette (this one comes with a mirror and is just classy !)

-Kate e/s palette

-Esprique lipgloss

-Shiseido integrate lipgloss (sparkly and tinted)

Leony must read minds, i just LOVE the colors !

it came with a cute card
smile.gif

Great gift! Leony sure spoiled ya!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay for Aude! Isn't Leony the greatest?! And she does seem to know how to read minds!
BTW, I made this a sticky so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Thanks A!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif My SS was Lil' Dee
I got some very sexy panties and a really pretty Cargo e/s.

I already thanked her, but I'm so excited to try the eyeshadow for Christmas, it's a really bright green and it's actually pigmented!

Awesome gift!

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay, i'm the first !! (lol)
lol @ Celly

rockwoot.gif
thank you again !!

i got :

-Kate e/s palette

-Esprique lipgloss

it came with a cute card
smile.gif

Yay I'm so glad you like the colour!! It was tough one because they're all pretty!! lol.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay for Aude! Isn't Leony the greatest?! And she does seem to know how to read minds!
BTW, I made this a sticky so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

LOL thanks Aqee!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif My SS was Lil' Dee
I got some very sexy panties and a really pretty Cargo e/s.

I already thanked her, but I'm so excited to try the eyeshadow for Christmas, it's a really bright green and it's actually pigmented!

Wo0t! Nice! Enjoy Mari!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif it's you fault. I have been playing with Leopard too much.
moa.gif

Great gift! Leony sure spoiled ya!

Thanks A!

Awesome gift!

LOL
moa.gif
leopard chic.
rotfl.gif

Very cute panties La Mari! Yeah...I had the same thought about posting pics in your panties! LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol when I first read that I was like what? Mari isnt going to post pics of her in her undies, is she??! and then I read it again and was like, haha, random.
Everyone's gifts are awesome so far! can't wait to see the others!

add_wegbrech.gif

woo! nice gifts you got girls. and Mari, you gotta make a OOTD with those panties on lol

I'm so excited for all of you!!
biggrin.gif
Those are awesome!! I wish I had joined.
frown.gif
I lurked too much...er, long... lol
smile.gif

lol @ Celly

rockwoot.gif
thank you again !!

i got :

-Kate e/s palette

-Esprique lipgloss

it came with a cute card
smile.gif

I thought that the silver compact was one of those silver thingys you wash your hands with to get rid of garlic odours!!!!!
tocktock.gif

anyway.........the SS have been great so far.....looking forward to seeing more happy MUTers!!!!

Back