Post your shoes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
To go along with the bag thread, post your shoe collection!

ok here we go

I didn´t bother posting my regular flip flops and old sneakers cause we all now what these look like *g*

I´m so curious to see everybody´s shoes!!! I´m sure some of you have a waaay bigger collection than me
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow, Arielle, you're awesome! I never would've thought about sharing my shoes since they're not brand name or anything, but thanks to you sharing yours, I just might do the same! none of mine are brand name like LV,Dior,Gucci and all that. I want those soo bad but can´t afford them as a college student.some of mine are austrian brands that of course nobody would now so I didn´t list them.

go ahead and take pics of yours girlie!!!

It would be silly to take pics of my shoes with a webcam, and really...my shoe collection feels inadequate...but doesn't it always? Most of what's in my closet consists of Diesel and Fluevog. Nothing too upscale, but affordable and contemporary. Fluevog tends to be a little on the funky side, and strangely, I still get compliments on a pair of J.F. motorcycle boots I've had for seven years...The shoes I wear out most, though, simply for comfort are some old school Vans slip ons, or Wallabees, which have to be the ugliest shoes on the planet, but if they were good enough for Jennifer Beals in Flashdance they're good enough for me.

WOW! GOOD TASTE IN SHOES

Originally Posted by Arielle ok here we go
I didn´t bother posting my regular flip flops and old sneakers cause we all now what these look like *g*

I´m so curious to see everybody´s shoes!!! I´m sure some of you have a waaay bigger collection than me
icon_biggrin.gif

I cant post all of my shoes that would take two days but I will post my greatest bargin

Originally $118 at banana republic I got it for $8 dollars from the banana republic store I love them I havent had anywhere to wear them yet but I love them

cute shoes! BR is a quality brand even though they aren't tooooo expensive. and for $18?! good buy!

ok... i considered posting my shoes... then i started counting... i counted 51 pairs that are in boxes and on my shoe rack... and that wasn't including the shoes that are in the 20 gallon trunk (overflowing btw) in the bottom of my closet or the shoes that are waiting patiently in my car... sooooooooooooooooooo i figured i wouldn't post them...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hmmm... think maybe i'm addicted to shoes? **innocent look**

Originally Posted by QurlySq ok... i considered posting my shoes... then i started counting... i counted 51 pairs that are in boxes and on my shoe rack... and that wasn't including the shoes that are in the 20 gallon trunk (overflowing btw) in the bottom of my closet or the shoes that are waiting patiently in my car... sooooooooooooooooooo i figured i wouldn't post them...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

pssssh!!! that's even more reason to post them!! we want to see all of the lovely shoes!
i have a shoe addiction also. it's the only thing you can rely on to always fit, and you know what size you are when shopping or trying stuff on. LOL!

i had a ton of shoes. i sold some on ebay and i had a big trunk of them at my brother's old place and he gave them away!!! oh well. at least i don't think they were all that expensive from what i remember.

Originally Posted by QurlySq ok... i considered posting my shoes... then i started counting... i counted 51 pairs that are in boxes and on my shoe rack... and that wasn't including the shoes that are in the 20 gallon trunk (overflowing btw) in the bottom of my closet or the shoes that are waiting patiently in my car... sooooooooooooooooooo i figured i wouldn't post them...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I wanna see your shoe collection!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Just a few. I don't have a ton of shoes, but I still have waaay too many to try to photograph them all.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh those leopard ones are way sexy! Indeed! I feel so hot when I wear them. I found them at a thrift store too!

First off I've posted these in another thread and I'm waiting for them to come back from the cobblers so I can't take a pic

hobbs89.jpg

Here's the rest of them:

My blah black shoes (although I love the 2nd pair to death)

My coloured shoes

http://photobucket.com/albums/v648/Lealabell/th_PHTO0023.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/v648/Lealabell/th_PHTO0022.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/v648/Lealabell/th_PHTO0017.jpg

A girl can never have too many pairs of black knee high boots (at least 1 pair is suede https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_razz.gif )

http://photobucket.com/albums/v648/Lealabell/th_PHTO0021.jpg and my slippers.

Originally Posted by Trisha OMG i knew you liked shoes Lea but i didnt know you had that many! x
I love the leopardy print and red shoes!! x

I used to have more
icon_exclaim.gif

I've got a box with 3 pairs in to get rid of. I think the silver ones are going to have to go because they're too high and I can't walk in them but I'm not getting rid of them until I have a replacement pair.

My favourites are the red ones, the black ones with the rose on them (I've had them about 5 years) and the black suede knee high ones.

Hobbs phoned me yesterday about my shoes, they sent the wrong pair and now I'll have to wait another week.
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Just a few. I don't have a ton of shoes, but I still have waaay too many to try to photograph them all. i wanted those leopard ones! but when they were on sale, they didn't have them in my size!!
icon_evil.gif

great collection lea! i want knee high boots, but my calves are too big, they won't fit
frown.gif

ok... i've decided that i'll post a FEW of my shoes... actually just the ones i really like (and are handy)... enjoy!!!

(oh, the lace-up sandals, i decided to try them on for the pic because otherwise they looked sorta frumpy in the pics by themselves)

I am a shoe shopaholic i have gotten these sort far just this summer

The first two are for fun, and the last two are for work I have to be on my feet for hours at a time I probably have over 60 pairs of shoes

Latest posts

Back