Post your shoes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz great collection lea! i want knee high boots, but my calves are too big, they won't fit
frown.gif
I got mine from 3 different places 'cos I've got quite big calves a combination of being fat and doing a lot of walking.
The high heeled leather pair came from Nine West which surprised me because I can't normally get their boots to fit.

The pointed toe pair came from a mail order company in the UK called http://www.boden.co.uk . It doesn't say that they deliver to the states on the website, but they do have postage rates for the rest of the world.

The other 2 pairs came from Hobbs, which is where I get a lot of my shoes from. The sides are elasticated so they fit most people.

Originally Posted by QurlySq Lea, I am LOVING those shoes!!!! I love them too. I just wish that it wasn't going to take another week before I get them back
frown.gif

I love the first pair that you have. They're very Vivienne Westwood, I'd love to own a pair of her shoes :icon_love

nice collection too qurly! i was gonna get something similar to those pink/green piping ones, but in black from steve madden
smile.gif

and sex-ay lace up heels!!!! wowza!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_wink.gif

thanx girls!!!... though looking at Lea's shoes, i think i may need to go to the UK to beef up my stash...
icon_eek.gif
:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm so in love with your three strap mary janes!!!

Originally Posted by QurlySq ok... i've decided that i'll post a FEW of my shoes... actually just the ones i really like (and are handy)... enjoy!!!
(oh, the lace-up sandals, i decided to try them on for the pic because otherwise they looked sorta frumpy in the pics by themselves)

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm so in love with your three strap mary janes!!! those are definitely one of my favorites!!!... i still remember when i bought those shoes, where i bought those shoes... and it was over 10 years ago...
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

One day I'm going to line up all my shoes, take a pic and submit it to my homeowners insurance company, right after I post the pics on MUT.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've spent way too much on shoes as it is and I can't really see myself quitting anytime soon, so I might as well have them covered just in case.
wink.gif

Finally, I've gotten around to doing so. I have a few more pair of tennis shoes, not worth photographing. Excuse the carpet. Our shoe area needs to be vacuumed, but it's to late to vacuum (son is sleeping). Also, the icky interior of some of my shoes, toe prints, etc.

There are a few alternate views of some shoes.

Enjoy!

Cool, i'm glad you bumped this thread, Mel. I love shoes and y'all have some great collections! I'll get around to doing mine later.

I want to see Rosie's collection!
w00t.gif

Melissa, your shoe collection rocks, they're all gorgeous! I dunno if I can get into taking pics of mine, seems like an awful lotta work

Oh Becka, you wouldn't believe it, but I had about 3 pairs of shoes left and I decided to experiment with my camera. I hit "FORMAT" (even though I've had my camera for over a year) and it erased every single picture I had taken, so I had to start over. If you just do a few at a time and lock them into your camera so they don't get deleted, maybe that would be easier.

Lina and Lisa (I'm working backwards) - I'd love to see your collections, as well as everyone elses.

Cool thread, I'll take some pics of my shoes when I have my time soon!

Back