Post your shoes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww ... u girls have beautiful shoes ....hope more people post up more pics .... i need to get new shoes and need some advice ..... went to the Macy today and saw some really cute ones ...

Originally Posted by Cool Kitten i have close to a 100 pairs of shoes, no way am i taking pics, it'll take me all day!!!! How about posting a few of your favorites?
icon_smile.gif

would anyone be interested in buying some shoes? lol. i have so many ive barely worn that are just standing there.

Melissa, you've got some cool shoes....those black boots third row down are gorgeous.!!

Ooh, I love shoes, I wish I could post some of mine up! Maybe I will try to take a pic with my cameraphone of a couple.
smile.gif

Cool thread! You girls have some great collections! I'll post mine in the next few days.

Originally Posted by Cool Kitten i have close to a 100 pairs of shoes, no way am i taking pics, it'll take me all day!!!! Whoa, we have an Amelda in the house, 100 pairs, yikes!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Oh Becka, you wouldn't believe it, but I had about 3 pairs of shoes left and I decided to experiment with my camera. I hit "FORMAT" (even though I've had my camera for over a year) and it erased every single picture I had taken OMG I would lose my mind, Melissa !!!!! I may take some pics of mine, when the BF isn't home, if he sees me I will never live it down, he'll think its time for the looney bin
laughing.gif

Here are the shoes that I wear the most. I have some thong sandals (flats), more heels, casual boots and tennis shoes but couldn't find them online (my batteries died. boo-hoo!).

I love your shoes, Alicia!

I'll take pics of some of my faves and post them up here in the next few days.

Cool Kitten, that's ALOTTA shoes! Post pics of your faves!

Alisia - Did you get these shoes at Walmart by chance? They are a striking image of the new shoes I saw there the other week. They have them in black and brown!!

th_B000BOB2DE.jpg

Originally Posted by Becka if he sees me I will never live it down, he'll think its time for the looney bin
laughing.gif
I know a number of people who already think that of me. In the process of trying to get a semi decent pic for FOTD most of the time I take a good 30 pics. I don't often have to erase since I have a large memory card.

Originally Posted by eightthirty Alisia - Did you get these shoes at Walmart by chance? They are a striking image of the new shoes I saw there the other week. They have them in black and brown!!
http://photobucket.com/albums/b247/F...B000BOB2DE.jpg

No, Sorry. I'm not a fan of Wal*Mart shoes myself. When I wore them as a kid (at the time that's all my mom would buy me, lol) they hurt my feet. I bought these at Target. Only $19.99!
icon_smile.gif

Here's the link:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000BOB2DE

BTW - Have wal*mart shoes improved as far as comfort? I noticed that they

had better looking ones the last time I was grocery shopping there.

Well, many many many of the shoes you see in my collection are Walmart shoes, but I suppose it depends on your feet. Pics # 2, 4, 5, 6, 18, 19, 28, 30, 31 are Wally-world shoes. They have almost the exact same shoes - I really CANNOT see a difference at Walmart for $16.99. I wonder what their return policy is on shoes. It might also depend on the style of shoe, but I'm looking to get these at Walmart as soon as a few of my Ebay payments clear (from buyers). I'll let you know. They do have a new collection called Metro 7 and that is what the shoes I'm referring to are.

I should check out their shoes then because I love to save $$$! Let me know how Metro 7 is! I noticed that the Metro 7 clothing is really nice. They had a silk cami that was just gorgeous and only $16.99.

Originally Posted by islandgirl930 I should check out their shoes then because I love to save $$$! Let me know how Metro 7 is! I noticed that the Metro 7 clothing is really nice. They had a silk cami that was just gorgeous and only $16.99. OT: My friend got a few of the camis and she loves them. If it's primarily for going out, I don't mind sinking down to Walmart quality clothes, but I've learned that for everyday clothing - you gotta splurge....(classic, timeless pieces).

Great thread, I love shoes.

Everyone has great collections, will try and post some of mine tomorrow
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Melissa, you've got some cool shoes....those black boots third row down are gorgeous.!! Thanks hun!! If yr speaking of the tall ones, I actually had to have my 6 year old son stand in them for me so they would stay up!!
w00t.gif

Back