Pout Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never tried them..they're packaging is so cute and girl tho hehehe...I've browsed this line online several times and have been very tempted to order but never found many reviews on the products. I hate returning stuff so I haven't ordered yet.

If anybody has tried their eyeshadow duos I would love to know how those are as well.
smile.gif

I never tried them but I love the packaging and I tested their Love glow illuminator and it' s awesome

ive sampled some of they're stuff. i really love the shadows. but i cant say much about they're stick cream blushes or in general blush.

I have one of their lipglosses - it's cute but I wouldn't say it's great, especially for what it costs... but then again, I'm not big on lip products. My two best friends love the caramel lip plumper, however.

So I'm bored, and figured I'd go poke around their website.

THEY CLOSED DOWN!!!

Happened on Christmas Eve... I was gonna look at their skunk/squirrel/stippling/ brush dupe of MAC 187.

Ah well...

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I'm bored, and figured I'd go poke around their website.
THEY CLOSED DOWN!!!

Happened on Christmas Eve... I was gonna look at their skunk/squirrel/stippling/ brush dupe of MAC 187.

Ah well...

whatever left is on clearence at victoria's secret online.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif whatever left is on clearence at victoria's secret online. Cool! Thanks for letting us know.

i have a couple stuff from them.

vs brings it out during theyre semi-annual sale, and some nordstrom racks carry it.

its not my fav. line though.

I think I've got one or two bits in my collection. I don't think anything from the line has really caught my attention though.

This line is being discontinued. Which sucks because a few products have caught my eye and I was wanting to try it out.

Latest posts

Back