Prada Goes Steampunk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhhh, Gary Oldman is gorgeous!!!
6.gif

Gary Oldman and William Dafoe are superb actors! Sick advertising! How could I not love the actors who portrayed awesome vampires? Lol

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks Gary Oldman is yummy!  I once told someone that he was hot and she kinda just looked at me like I was on crack.  Then I told her to check him out in The Scarlet Letter and Bram Stokers Dracula.  He could bite me any day looking like that.  Enough said. 
add_twinkle.gif

Oh ya, I've loved Oldman since he was in Die Hard. Sooooo freaking hot! He's just gotten better with age.

Yes, give it up for older, sexy men! I've loved Gary Oldman since Immortal Beloved. Pops is a classical music nut and I watched that movie a lot growing up. Oh yes, can't forget Dracula and The Scarlet Letter! Also, I enjoyed him in Sid & Nancy, especially during my "I only love boys with foot tall Mohawks" phase!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, give it up for older, sexy men! I've loved Gary Oldman since Immortal Beloved. Pops is a classical music nut and I watched that movie a lot growing up. Oh yes, can't forget Dracula and The Scarlet Letter! Also, I enjoyed him in Sid & Nancy, especially during my "I only love boys with foot tall Mohawks" phase!
I really didn't care for the Scarlet Letter though I was amused he got an award for Worst Couple. LOL

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really didn't care for the Scarlet Letter though I was amused he got an award for Worst Couple. LOL
Lol, okay..but Immortal Beloved? There's something sexy about a genius who's a little bonkers, but sooo very driven and passionate! The scene where he describes the emotion behind a piece of his music to that man and left him crying? I think I still swoon lol. That's just my blubbering, romantic drivelly side draping out lol.

Latest posts

Back