PRE-ORDER your TailorMade Palettes~!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How cool!! The Plaid Bag Brush set is very reasonable priced. 5 MAC brushes & a bag for only $46! CRIKEY.. Might be needing a CP if anyone is willing to do one for me

Thank you doll,i am looking foward to getting a set!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura http://store.nordstrom.com/product/p...origin=related
I want, i want, i want, i want... i NEED this. If anyone one is ordering something & would like to order that for me, i'd love ye forever. I'll pay straight away

Laura! i am going to Nordies on the 15th.. I will CP for you. Please email me with your info and we can talk..

If anyone doesn't live near a Nordies & wants to pre-order, send me a PM! I'd be happy to help you get your goodies.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol What do you think of these items Joy? My personal faves are the warm eyes & warm lips, as well as the iridescent powders. The pinstripe brush set is an awesome deal ($46 for a foundation brush, contour brush, liner, shader & concealor brushes, whew!).
If you haven't seen the brush sets in real life, they are nice, sturdy & roomy. They have a little place where you can store a mirror, small palette or any other MU items you want to travel with. Size-wise, I'd say they will fit into most medium to large sized purses.

The pinstripe one is calling my name. I will probably get it.

Silly ? - what are the iridescent powders for?

By the way, did you check out this link yet? I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Originally Posted by Marisol The pinstripe one is calling my name. I will probably get it.
Silly ? - what are the iridescent powders for?

By the way, did you check out this link yet? I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Yea, I need to pre-order the pinstripe for myself, lol!!
The iridescent powders are for highlighting mainly -- similiar to how you would use Belightful or Delicacy. I like them as cheekbone highlighters. Makes me all glowy.
smile.gif

OMG, thanks for the link! I had no idea!!!!

OMG, I can't believe you all didn't know about it! I think I posted about how I preordered a whole bunch of stuff about 2-3 weeks ago. I've been waiting too long for the stuff now.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea, I need to pre-order the pinstripe for myself, lol!!
The iridescent powders are for highlighting mainly -- similiar to how you would use Belightful or Delicacy. I like them as cheekbone highlighters. Makes me all glowy.
smile.gif

OMG, thanks for the link! I had no idea!!!!

Originally Posted by wongy74 OMG, I can't believe you all didn't know about it! I think I posted about how I preordered a whole bunch of stuff about 2-3 weeks ago. I've been waiting too long for the stuff now.
frown.gif
yeah, i posted this about that long ago! Oh well! At least she found it! YAY!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Jess and Lauryn, I think Joy is talking about her nomination for member of the month
smile.gif
If you follow the link that Marisol wrote, that's where it goes. HA HA HA!!!!! youre right! LOL! i misread it!
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Jess and Lauryn, I think Joy is talking about her nomination for member of the month
smile.gif
If you follow the link that Marisol wrote, that's where it goes. LOL, yes Charmaine is right.
That'd be pretty sad if I didn't know about the Tailormade pre-sale! (considering that I'm one of the people pre-selling, lol!)
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back