Preggers or not Preggers???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I still have a week bfor my period  I have weird cravings and I major bloating I had brownish discharge this is what im experiencing at the moment...I have an Copper T IUD inserted after my first pregnancy that was 8 years ago and never had experience anything like this bfor...confused

I don't know much about IUD's, but a store bought pregnancy test gave me a positive result before my missed period. I was having symptoms (super hungry and sore breasts) so I decided to take one. Never hurts to try! Good luck!

Brownish discharge is usually small amounts of blood mixing with other fluids. I would definitely visit your doc to make sure all is ok with you and your IUD.

I agree with Dalylah, to lessen/eliminate your worry, go to your OB Gyn right away. I was on the same boat as yours a month ago, but I was 14 days late, brown discharge for 7 days, tummy hurt everyday and massive signs of pregnancy -- but sadly not pregnant. One body is different to another. My OB said that a woman's body is full of mystery that is why medical intervention is still the best way to deal with these kinds of worry. 

Latest posts

Back