Pregnancy Morning Sickness

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, should I post some new pics of him here? or in a new thread? lol. i think there are a couple of girls on here that thinks he's a little cutie, and one who thinks she's going to marry him. lol

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i think there are a couple of girls on here that thinks he's a little cutie, and one who thinks she's going to marry him. lol OMG you girls are killing me. I was reading the posts about morning sickness and all of a sudden Jennifers "so do I" and I laughed my a** off. OMG!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yes, pleeeease post some new pics of your son, Tony!!

And Reija: I am so sorry to hear you´re not feeling well. I guess that must be hard after having had a convenient pregnancy with your first child. I have to say I have lots of respect for every woman who´s going through all the difficulties that pregnancies bring with them sometimes.

I mean I like kids and I can see myself having them someday (far away *lol*) in the future. but I´m not sure if I could handle actually being pregnant.

hope you feel better soon and hopefully some of the tipps the other ladies gave you work for you!

This sure was worth to get up this morning..

Originally Posted by Jennifer so do i.

glad you all got a laugh outta that
wink.gif

seriously, though, you are very lucky to have tony and i'm sure cameron is being a little helper, too!

Originally Posted by Jennifer so do i. I almost choked on a Skittle when I read this! He belongs in the movies or something.

Reija,i really do wish you strength and good health,I know its hard but you are creating a miracle every second of the day.My first pregnancy i was tired and sick during the first three months ,then i was fine.My second i was fine the first three and a half months but then got sick towards the end.Every pregnancy is different ,so all you can do is hope for the best,and when you are really sick remember that you are doing something that is going to change your life and this world.I wish you and Tony and lil Cameron the best
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Reija - I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Congrats to you and Tony!
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I don't know anything about morning sickness (yet.. LOL!!), but I'm hoping that your sickness will go away so you can begin to enjoy being pregnant.
smile.gif

Hi Reija, such a good news!

I asked to my mother about breast and pregnancy, when Pauline sent me your question by mail. I asked Pauline and I hope she sent you my mail
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just want to say,

For your breats : Never take your bra off without holding your breasts! My mother asked to my father to hold them when she put her bra off. Always do that, or your beasts will suffer a lot. You can also do it half laying, but always holding them. And yes, you have to sleep with your bra (during and after your pregnancy > when you will nurse).

About the bra : Choose a good bra, sexy always, but good quality
tongue.gif

My mother recommend you Playtex, cross your heart, for pregnancy women. Really a good bra. She kept her breasts well and now she's 59 and her breasts are always very nice.

Do that during your pregnancy and after, during the "nursing" (?)

Have you got any other questions? My mother is happy to help you, and will happy to do it again.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Big kiss Reija, take care of you!!
wink.gif

Congrats on the pregnancy Reija and Tony!
icon_biggrin.gif
Sorry you are not feeling well, Reija. Hopefully it's just for the first trimester (or less!).

I had a boss who was really nauseous during her first trimester and we were working retail! She often had to go to the back and lay down. I felt so bad for her. But it let up after the first trimester, thank goodness.

Originally Posted by wongy74

Congrats on the pregnancy Reija and Tony!
icon_biggrin.gif
Sorry you are not feeling well, Reija. Hopefully it's just for the first trimester (or less!).
I had a boss who was really nauseous during her first trimester and we were working retail! She often had to go to the back and lay down. I felt so bad for her. But it let up after the first trimester, thank goodness.

Oh Jess, thanks a bunchers! We are very excited!

Hi Reija, ive been doing a little investigation and have found that many women take some from of Rasperry Leaf for morning sickness as well as other pregnancy symptoms. It is also reported to ease contractions etc, its sounds very promising
smile.gif

Hi Reija, congrats to you and Tony!! When I was pregnant with my son (10 now) I was exactly like you are for the first trimester and about a week or 2 after. Never threw up, just continually felt like I was about to. It was awful. I really feel for you, it was as if I could get no relief. Hopefully it should end soon and then you can enjoy your pregnancy! With my son I gained 50 pounds:_eek: and with my two girls it was 28 both times. So that weight thing has to be an old wives tale. Each pregnancy is just different. Blessings to you both.

Latest posts

Back