Prescriptives False lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried this mascara? Does it really give the look of false lashes?

Lisa

oooohh, this stuff sounds great, but i haven't tried it/heard anything about it
cool.gif

It's very good but not awesome. I think 2-3 coats of Shiseido mascara gives more of a false lash look than the Prescriptives. What's nice about Prescriptives mascaras is that the handle is contoured so that you can hold it better and therefore get a better, smoother application.

I've tried it.... I still have it. its gathering dust in one of my makeup boxes. Prescriptives false lashes did NOT give me the look of falsies!! Its not bad, but for me UD Gotham was much better. Hardly anyone likes UD, but I do get nice, movie-star lashes with it!! hth's
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by leelee04 Has anyone ever tried this mascara? Does it really give the look of false lashes?Lisa

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I've tried it.... I still have it. its gathering dust in one of my makeup boxes. Prescriptives false lashes did NOT give me the look of falsies!! Its not bad, but for me UD Gotham was much better. Hardly anyone likes UD, but I do get nice, movie-star lashes with it!! hth's
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I return things that are gathering dust. Of course, I wipe the dust off first
biggrin.gif

LOL!! I usually return them too. At least, I did until I became a Floridian. The only place near me to buy (or return) makeup is Dillard's and I just recently found a MAC stand-alone store (thanks to Janelle), but they both want receipts w/all returns and NONE Of them sell Prescriptives anyway.
icon_evil.gif

BRADENTON, FLORIDA SUCKS!!!!!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I return things that are gathering dust. Of course, I wipe the dust off first
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU LOL!! I usually return them too. At least, I did until I became a Floridian. The only place near me to buy (or return) makeup is Dillard's and I just recently found a MAC stand-alone store (thanks to Janelle), but they both want receipts w/all returns and NONE Of them sell Prescriptives anyway.
icon_evil.gif
BRADENTON, FLORIDA SUCKS!!!!!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

Why dont you move out here to Tampa? Is Bradenton close to Tampa? Lisa

I think its about an hour away.... I'm not total sure of that. Tampa would be better because at least that's a REAL CITY!!!! I'm use to living in big cities and Bradenton is tiny and country and totally hicksville!!!!! I would definitely leave if it were not for my job. Oh well,..... maybe someday.
icon_neutral.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by leelee04 Why dont you move out here to Tampa? Is Bradenton close to Tampa? Lisa

Originally Posted by leelee04 Has anyone ever tried this mascara? Does it really give the look of false lashes?Lisa

I find myself always going back to this mascara....but recently after such great reviews from everyone i tried loreal voluminous, and i must say it works really well. I find that all mascara looks way better if you use a primer though. i just read a thread from this other site and she said that mrs. lauder (este, that is) said the secret is to prime, mascara, prime, mascara....i'm def. going to try that tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back