Pressed Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the pressed minerals from Aubrey Nicole yet? I got my order today. Don't think I'm caring for the foundation too much, doesn't apply like I thought it would. More creamy than powder like. But I am LOVING the blush! It's a bit creamy too but wow such a little goes a long way. I think this little compact is going to last a long while. Very nice color and looks great. Gotta work with the foundation, but not sure it will work out ...I like loose powder much better.

Oh I would prefer them to introduce some pressed finishing powders. I do not need pressed foundation, I hate touch ups during the day, so the finishing powder would be great to carry in my purse.

Loose finishing powder is not practical at all. So I usually only blot my face and do not apply any powder. I've just discovered Shiseido purness blotting paper, which is really great.

I thought that AN is starting with foundation and the finishing powders, but apparently they resigned from this idea.

I have alot of AN products and I love them all! I have not tried their pressed minerals yet.

222-spam.jpg

Originally Posted by AverysMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone tried the pressed minerals from Aubrey Nicole yet? I got my order today. Don't think I'm caring for the foundation too much, doesn't apply like I thought it would. More creamy than powder like. But I am LOVING the blush! It's a bit creamy too but wow such a little goes a long way. I think this little compact is going to last a long while. Very nice color and looks great. Gotta work with the foundation, but not sure it will work out ...I like loose powder much better. why you dont like the foundations?

I LOVE the loose powder foundation - it's my HG. I used the pressed again this morning and I guess it's just different. It doesn't apply great with a brush - kind of creamy, but good coverage, just not what I was expecting. Like I said earlier, the blush on the other hand is really nice. I noticed they are not selling the foundation now, only the blush and advertising for the eyeshadows as coming soon. They are also putting up a liquid mineral foundation, which I can't wait to try.

I'm not too interested in trying out their pressed foundation, but I would be interested in the pressed finishing powder for shine control on those days when you need a little dusting of powder in the ole T-zone. I dislike carrying loose powder or anything that can pop open in my purse which can (and most likely at some point
10.gif
) cause a collosal mess.

I wonder if they're going to formulate pressed eyeshadows - now that I could get into! I think that for me it's a lot faster to apply pressed eyeshadows than the loose ones - though they look gorgeous once applied. It's just that I don't always have that much time to put my makeup on in the morning.
scared.gif

CooCoo
sheep.gif

I really want to find a great PRESSED finishing powder. I use primer and finishing powder and still have to blot mid day.

I want to try their pressed foundation! It would come in handy while traveling. If I had it, I would try applying it with a flocked sponge!

Latest posts

Back