Prestige Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these eyeshadows? I've tried a few of these and I have say to say I'm really impressed. The colors are great and they wear real well. My new favorite drugstore item!

The single Prestige shadows are very nice but don't be taken in by the pan with 5 different shades..These are very different the the singles..Horrible,no pigment waste of $$

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Has anyone tried these eyeshadows? I've tried a few of these and I have say to say I'm really impressed. The colors are great and they wear real well. My new favorite drugstore item!

Really? My Walgreens only has the singles, I didn't know they had others
confused.gif
But thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by allisong The single Prestige shadows are very nice but don't be taken in by the pan with 5 different shades..These are very different the the singles..Horrible,no pigment waste of $$

Prestige is famous for not putting in whole line in one store..So something you find at one, more then likely won't be at the other.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Really? My Walgreens only has the singles, I didn't know they had others
confused.gif
But thanks for the heads up.

I was so surprised at the quality, its awesome. The colors are so pigmented and they really last all day. Its def. worth it, check 'em out. Originally Posted by emily20 I have never tried this makeup. I saw it at the drug store. What do you think about the quality?

I love these shadows. Flushed is one of my holy grails. The ones with less glitter have a nice texture. And they all seem to have great pigment.

Flushed is one of my HG's too. I actually started wearing that before Urban Decay's midnight cowboy, cowgirl, (and the whole ride's again series!). In fact, "Midnight Cowboy" reminds me very, very much of Prestige's "Flushed." I use it with a makeup base and I have no trouble with it lasting until I take it off. I agree, as well, that Prestige's singles are great while the duos are hit or miss.

And, the very best part of it is that you can purchase 4 Prestige eyeshadows for every ONE of Urban Decay!

I just realized that I'm replying to a post from 2004!!!! I just wanted to explain that I was searching for cheaper alternatives to Urban Decay in the Prestige line so I did a search for "Prestige." I have to say that I'm learning that there are a bunch of "cheaper" brands that work pretty well so long as you use a makeup base! Milani is very good too!

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Latest posts

Back