Preventing breakouts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I always break out around the same time every month. Anyone have any good ways of preventing these breakouts?

I don't think there is a way of preventing breakouts that happen at "that time of the month"! I just make sure to drink plenty of water & stay away from junk food the week before. Hope this helps..

Ugh... Not even perscription gel will help at this time of the month... I just have to let it run it's course.
icon_rolleyes.gif

i have to agree w/Laura. i end up drinking lots of water & try to ease up on the makeup to help my skin breathe a little more. it's tough, but worthwhile. also add more fresh fruits & vegetables into your diet during this time. it seems to be helping me.

Heres a really great idea. About 1 week "before" apply a thin layer of some sort of blemish fighter on your problem areas. During and 1 week after. I swear... this really does works.

Originally Posted by SusieQ Heres a really great idea. About 1 week "before" apply a thin layer of some sort of blemish fighter on your problem areas. During and 1 week after. I swear... this really does works. I use perscription "Differin Gel" almost everynight - still won't seem to help during that TOM...
icon_mad.gif

Latest posts

Back