Price Survey

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MacSux Leony - I just dumped mine on the side of the road!! Shhhh. don't tell! Hahah, I wish I could do the same thing!

My husband works for the government, so he won't let me do that, LOL.

well, we called around for about 2 months and noone would come get it - they kept referring us to other numbers. so it sat in our foyer for ages. Finally we just pitched it. I do feel bad about it though. hmmmm.

Originally Posted by MacSux well, we called around for about 2 months and noone would come get it - they kept referring us to other numbers. so it sat in our foyer for ages. Finally we just pitched it. I do feel bad about it though. hmmmm. lol, I have another 3 old TVs I need to toss away, I think I'm going to throw them in the mountain near my place
icon_frown.gif
. I don't want to spend another more cash just to throw away things, blah!

Sorry for being OUT OF TOPIC guys!

You know those guys that drive by and play the loud music? the ones that collect old electronics and stuff?

Well, he took one look at our tv and said "no thanks" - we couldn't even give it away!

so we told our son it was a gift for the homeless people. evil I know. but we were desperate.

Originally Posted by delirium Hi sweetyYou can get Bobbi Brown in Italy, one of our senior artist started out on an account there. If you could find out were it is you could get your orders shipped out to you- it would save on international shipping.

OMG!!!!! What a news!!!!!!!!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I've been waiting BB products in Italy for so long

Latest posts

Back