Probably the sexiest lashes ever, and they are for Halloween!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score

I bought these at Rite Aid, and when I posted this picture on Twitter and Instagram I got so many people asking about them. How nuts am I to consider going back and buying the rest lol? Maybe even checking other stores for them. They just say Fright Night. No other brand listed (does WnW do Fright Night?).

Those are pretty!  I've never tried wearing false lashes, I may have to pick some up just to try out.

Sexy indeed!! I went right to Rite Aid this morning but didn't find them. On to the next one until I find them. I have to have them!

Theyre gorgeous! I would def get some if I could... they would look so pretty on I LOVE THEM!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought these at Rite Aid, and when I posted this picture on Twitter and Instagram I got so many people asking about them. How nuts am I to consider going back and buying the rest lol? Maybe even checking other stores for them. They just say Fright Night. No other brand listed (does WnW do Fright Night?).
I bought those EXACT lashes. The lashes are by Ardell through their Fright Night series. Those are Mesmerizing and the other one is Sorceress. Today is the LAST day of the sale but buy $10 in lashes and get a $4 register reward. Each set was a little over $5 which is why I bought Mesmerizing and Sorceress.

http://www.madamemadeline.com/online_shoppe/products.asp?cat=51

Zadidoll I couldnt find them on her website.. I looked through all of the fright night series and those ones werent there :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These are the 2012 lashes so she won't have them up just yet but she carries all of the 2010 and 2011 Fright Night lashes.

Oh ok ill just have to wait! There are some nice lashes on that site its going to take me forever to check everything out! Thanks for the link :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went back and bought the other two sets of Mesmerizing lol! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> When I bought the first pair, I also bought these called Bat Girl:

I love these, but not sure if I want more or not. The Mesmerizing are just so feminine. I couldn't live the rest of the year without them lol.

LOL Did you see if there were any other sets with top and bottom lashes other than Mesmerizing and Sorceress?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Did you see if there were any other sets with top and bottom lashes other than Mesmerizing and Sorceress?
I don't recall, but these were the only ones to catch my eye. And I am insane enough to be considering going to other locations to grab more. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well if you're insane then I'm more so for encouraging you to do so. These are only available at this time of the year.

Ok, so I went back to RiteAid. Turns out the $4 Up+ Rewards expired on the 15th but someone didn't take it off the display. The display holds six different types of eyelashes - three are top lashes and three are the top and bottom lashes. I bought Fairy Wings tonight which are a thicker lash with glitter tips. My daughter plans on wearing these lashes to homecoming next week.

That empty spot? It's what I left when I took the last two sets of lashes lol! I bought 4 more sets today, so I have a total of 7. That might be plenty. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL You're so bad! It's up to you but if you spot them any where else and REALLY like them then get more. Next year the lashes will be different and lashes never expire.

Latest posts

Back