Probably the sexiest lashes ever, and they are for Halloween!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL You're so bad! It's up to you but if you spot them any where else and REALLY like them then get more. Next year the lashes will be different and lashes never expire.
This is what is killing me. I have never stocked up on lashes like this before, but I have never seen any I love as much as these. I love tapered, wispy lashes and the majority are blunt cut.

And I did peruse the Halloween stuff at Walmart, and while they sell Fright Night lashes they are different styles from Rite Aid. I would venture to guess these are a Rite Aid exclusive. I have yet to see them anywhere else.

Check Fred Meyer. They sell Fright Night as well.
Oh right I forgot about them! I'll have to hit them up tomorrow. Or tonight. Because I am nuts.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what is killing me. I have never stocked up on lashes like this before, but I have never seen any I love as much as these. I love tapered, wispy lashes and the majority are blunt cut.

And I did peruse the Halloween stuff at Walmart, and while they sell Fright Night lashes they are different styles from Rite Aid. I would venture to guess these are a Rite Aid exclusive. I have yet to see them anywhere else.
lol you remind me of myself! If I love something then I have to buy in bulk hehehe but you are right, it is hard to find wispy lashes like that, it just makes them look more natural and feminine..

Zadidoll - I ended up purchasing different types of lashes and glues from that site :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im going to send an email to the owner and ask if she can inform me about when the Mesmerizing lashes come in!

I ended up getting the Sorceress ones as I didn't see Mesmerizing.  I had $5 in UP rewards so they cost me 99 cents!

There were some other ones made of feathers that were really pretty, but definitely more of a costume look.  Makes me wish I had occasion to wear them
smile.gif

Oooh you should totally take a picture of what it looks like on! I would love to get these but I think they're too dramatic for outside of Halloween purposes! 
smiletongue.gif

Thanks! They actually feel quite light. The band is flexible, so these were easy to apply.

I don't blame you, I'd buy them out too.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went back and bought the other two sets of Mesmerizing lol! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> When I bought the first pair, I also bought these called Bat Girl:

I love these, but not sure if I want more or not. The Mesmerizing are just so feminine. I couldn't live the rest of the year without them lol.

Thanks for the additional info, Zadi! Very helpful.

I bought those EXACT lashes. The lashes are by Ardell through their Fright Night series. Those are Mesmerizing and the other one is Sorceress. Today is the LAST day of the sale but buy $10 in lashes and get a $4 register reward. Each set was a little over $5 which is why I bought Mesmerizing and Sorceress.

http://www.madamemadeline.com/online_shoppe/products.asp?cat=51

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are very dramatic lol!! Still love them.

Eeee! I want a pair now!! They are very dramatic but they're GORGEOUS! I want a pair for at least Halloween 
smiletongue.gif

There's hardly any CVS nearby though. Do they sell these at Walgreens?

Those are really very pretty!  You aren't wearing the bottom ones though, right?  I've never seen false eyelashes for the bottom eyelashes, but then again I've never really looked!

Thanks, and no I am not wearing the bottom lashes. I suck at applying them, and they might have pushed this a bit over the top for what I was wearing.

Originally Posted by mizjmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, those are gorg! Love love love. I should try some! :)

You should! They are fun. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Check Fred Meyer. They sell Fright Night as well.
They didn't have them. They had a lot of lashes that are the regular lashes, but in Halloween packaging. I'm gonna wait until after Halloween and buy them on clearance.

Back