Probably the sexiest lashes ever, and they are for Halloween!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at one of my two local Freddies and one carried the Fright Night lashes in a stand alone display at the end of one aisle. It had Pixie Dust and Cleopatra along with... along with...

​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Going back for Pixie Dust and Cleopatra since it's B1G1 50% off.

I should clarify that they didn't have the Mesmerizing lashes. They did  have Fright Night. I thought the cleopatra lashes were very cool.

I want Mesmerizing so bad! I checked Walgreens and they didn't carry it. 
sadno.gif
 CVS is so far...but they're so beautiful!

They are now at Walmart for $2.97 per pair! My location only had 3 total. Better price since they don't come with the glue. They also have some Eyelure lashes for the same price that look exactly the same.

OMG they are gorgeous! Internetchick You're gorgeous too!! Did you happen to get the style of the Eylure ones you saw that were the same?

What??????? I gotta go clean 'em out!!!! Are you serious!!!!??? What are the Eyelure ones called? Do u have a pic?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are now at Walmart for $2.97 per pair! My location only had 3 total. Better price since they don't come with the glue. They also have some Eyelure lashes for the same price that look exactly the same.

Originally Posted by Amarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG they are gorgeous! Internetchick You're gorgeous too!! Did you happen to get the style of the Eylure ones you saw that were the same?
Thanks! Yeah, I bought 1 pair to compare it to. Then I promptly misplaced them at home lol.

I took some pics with my phone in store:

And looking at it now I see it says Eyelene not Eyelure.

Oh I know the other reason for the price difference - no bottom lashes. $2.97 for just top lashes, $5.99 for top & bottom lashes plus glue. I guess I'll have to head to Walmart (yuk) for it as well since I really loved those lashes.

I am totally blind because I missed that lol! You're right, no bottom lashes. I do like having them just in case, even though I won't use them every time.

I think having the top lashes alone is better than both especially if you don't wear both. Get a few sets of both top and bottom (three or four) and as many top as you want. Since lashes are reusable for years with proper care I think it'd be a waste of money to buy more than say four pairs of top & bottoms if you end up not using the bottoms.

I think that would be a good decision to make. You can essentially get two sets of top lashes for the price of one bottom and top. Are you paying 9.2% in tax or less?

$3.24 after tax for top lashes.

$6.54 after tax for top & bottom lashes.

A bit less than that. The thing is, the 3 lashes I bought were the only ones the store had. Walmart didn't carry a lot, and I can't hit a lot of them like Rite Aid. The bottom lashes aren't crazy enough that I can't pair them with other lashes too. If I do return any it won't be more than the 3 I bought from Walmart. I have recently gotten the hang of lashes, so maybe I will use bottom lashes more in the future.

True. I forget that the area you live at the Walmarts are more spread out compared to where I live where we have three and all three are essentially the same distance from my house - about three to four miles.

That seems crazy to me that there would be such a high concentration of them. Then again, my city is around 11K people. Not sure about the next two over, but my city is small.

OMG! I love them! They look gorgeous. I'm a falsies freak so now I'm going to have to go find these suckers. Thanks for posting! 
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That seems crazy to me that there would be such a high concentration of them. Then again, my city is around 11K people. Not sure about the next two over, but my city is small.
Well technically there is only one Walmart in my actual town as the other Walmarts are in their respective towns.

I saw them at my Walmart yesterday and bought a pair.  I couldn't remember if they were the right pair or not, but now that I know they are...I'm going to go buy some more!  

Spotted them at Bartells today. Regional chain store though. They also had the Eyelene look-a-likes, but they are packaged different from Walmart.

Back