Problem with lumiere brushes - help !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I didn't, but I was looking at it! Haha I said to myself, do I really need another kabuki? I should have gotten it lol, would have been great for travel.

I just wanted to post and say that I am not one bit surprised at how Kim handled this! I have been buying, using and loving everything I've gotten since last December and she ALWAYS stands by her products. Kim provides outstanding customer service-if you are not happy, SHE is not happy. She will do whatever is necessary to make it right. I will be a lifelong customer of hers!

Ok you guys are such enablers, I keep talking myself out of them and then I have to have them, then talk myself out of them LOL!!!!

Need to make up my mind

T

Thank you Ruby for your kind words
smile.gif

I think you got me pegged!! lol
smile.gif

Kim
smile.gif

Kim, you're welcome, and it's all true.......wouldn't have said it otherwise! And yeah, I've got your number...............lol!

I got my brushes today, and I'm really happy. There is a significant difference in their bristles, especially when it comes to the big kabuki.

I've noticed the difference the moment I took them from the envelope.

The only thing that I'm disappointed about is that Kim promiesed to give me one sample of the cashmere foundation to try, and I was so exited to check this foundation out, but apparently she forgot.

Hi!

I am thrilled to hear that you received your brushes already and in great condition!

I have to admit that I did indeed forget the samples of cashmere as we had talked about! I apologize as I was so concerned on getting those brushes to you and in perfect condition! I always though stick by my word and will get them out to you asap!

I again am sorry and hope that you can forgive my forgetfulness.

Kim
smile.gif

Originally Posted by agatapas /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my brushes today, and I'm really happy. There is a significant difference in their bristles, especially when it comes to the big kabuki.
I've noticed the difference the moment I took them from the envelope.

The only thing that I'm disappointed about is that Kim promiesed to give me one sample of the cashmere foundation to try, and I was so exited to check this foundation out, but apparently she forgot.

Originally Posted by Lumiere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi!
I am thrilled to hear that you received your brushes already and in great condition!

I have to admit that I did indeed forget the samples of cashmere as we had talked about! I apologize as I was so concerned on getting those brushes to you and in perfect condition! I always though stick by my word and will get them out to you asap!

I again am sorry and hope that you can forgive my forgetfulness.

Kim
smile.gif

Kim,
There is not a big problem with the samples. To tell the truth at first I was so happy with brushes, that I needed to check them out immediately. I left the envelope near the trash bin and after a while I realized that maybe I should check the envelope, while there should ba a sample.
smile.gif

I will buy some stuff from Lumiere soon, so maybe than I'll ask you for the sample. Now I wouldn't like to cause problem, while you already have been very nice to me, with replacing the brushes really quickly.

Hi!

Please do not think that you are causing me any troubles at all! I will just pop them in an envelope!

Kim
smile.gif

I now have 2 full-szie kabukis, a baby buki, and a couple of eye brushes from Lumiere - all synthetic (its all I use). The kabukis are by far the softest and densest synthetic kabukis I have found (and very similar to the FF kabukis but cheaper - thans Kim!). The first kabuki I got shed a fair bit on the first few applications, but after that has been absolutely perfect - and I've had it for almost 2 years. And as you can see Kim's CS is excellent. I can't recommend these brushes enough
smile.gif

Originally Posted by miss willow /img/forum/go_quote.gif I now have 2 full-szie kabukis, a baby buki, and a couple of eye brushes from Lumiere - all synthetic (its all I use). The kabukis are by far the softest and densest synthetic kabukis I have found (and very similar to the FF kabukis but cheaper - thans Kim!). The first kabuki I got shed a fair bit on the first few applications, but after that has been absolutely perfect - and I've had it for almost 2 years. And as you can see Kim's CS is excellent. I can't recommend these brushes enough
smile.gif
Thank you Miss Willow! I hope you will be snatching up some of the new ones offered in the prebuy?

Kim
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lumiere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you Miss Willow! I hope you will be snatching up some of the new ones offered in the prebuy?
Kim
smile.gif

I'm certainly hoping to!
smile.gif

wow it was great reading how everything turned out here! I absolutely can't wait until November! >< I have 19 brushes coming then =D

Whenever I email Lumiere, I usually communicate with Kathy. It's nice to see that Kim is just as friendly too =)

Originally Posted by agatapas /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kim,
There is not a big problem with the samples. To tell the truth at first I was so happy with brushes, that I needed to check them out immediately. I left the envelope near the trash bin and after a while I realized that maybe I should check the envelope, while there should ba a sample.
smile.gif

I will buy some stuff from Lumiere soon, so maybe than I'll ask you for the sample. Now I wouldn't like to cause problem, while you already have been very nice to me, with replacing the brushes really quickly.

Hi Again!

Just checking to see if those samples arrived yet?
smile.gif

Kim
smile.gif

No, Kim I haven't got the samples yet. In fact I was not even waiting for them
smile.gif
while I was not sure if you sent them. Now I'll have a reason to be excited when checking my mailbox
smile.gif

Kim I got the samples - thank you, I was not expecting to get 4 samples.

This is what is called great CS.

Latest posts

Back