Problem with lumiere brushes - help !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this thread has persuaded me to get a Lumiere kabuki instead of the MAC 182. This thread and the fact that Lumiere brushes are vegan approved.

Wow , What great customer service ! I'll be sure to give thier brushes a try , sounds like a lot of people like them .

So,glad you got this worked out! I just love Lumiere's brushes.And Kim really does care about her customers.

CJ

Czesc Agata,

I'm a fan of Lumiere too - considering a purchase of their synthetic flat top. So far I have used one from Sephora "2 powder" a firmer, denser powder brush, very good and soft, but after one year of everyday use it needs a change. Currently awaiting Lumiere's skin care sample set - happy to hear you like their emu.

Send me a PM if you would like to chat about MMU&natural skin care po polsku
wink.gif

Z.

Zofia, I'll try to send you PM, however I'm not sure if you have enough posts to get the PM.

I do not even know if I have enough to send them
smile.gif

Well, Agata, I got your PM, wrote a longish reply and now I cannot send it until I have 50 posts
frown.gif
Ill see what I can do by writing to the administrators.

pozdrowienia

Z.

Oh I thought there may be a problem. This forum has limits for posts on everything.

For example to enter some places you need to have at least 800 posts.

I do not know if they make an exception for you.

Back