problems viewing pages on Gloss.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone been on Gloss.com today? I've been having a heck of a time navigating... some of the pages are coming up with no information except the little blue nav bar at the bottom. I wanna place my order, but can't get into the Clinique eyeliner section!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Has anyone been on Gloss.com today? I've been having a heck of a time navigating... some of the pages are coming up with no information except the little blue nav bar at the bottom. I wanna place my order, but can't get into the Clinique eyeliner section!
frown.gif
This was also doing this days ago when I treid to order... everytime I went on - certain pages I would have to refresh a million times to get them to show up... I don't know what's wrong with it... but apparently they still haven't fixed it!
frown.gif

gloss has *always* been like that. sigh. it takes forever for something to load, and half the time when you click on it, it does nothing. the best i can gather is that they dont have the resources to keep up with everything that has to go on each page.

Latest posts

Back