Product for growing lashes and brows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I read somewhere about a product that makes lashes grow faster. It was designed for or by a lady who had been on chemo and had her lashes and brows fall out. Does anybody know of such a product? Even better, has anybody USED one that really accelerates lash growth? Thanks!

I've been using Talika eyelash lipocils for about 3 months now.I'm not sure if it makes my lashes grow, but it sure does condition them and makes them softer and easier to curl.It works on brows tho, I've used it on mine a couple of times and they grew like crazy

vaseline works fabulous for me
smile.gif
hth

There are several products that claim to do this. You can find some threads if you search in the Bath, Body, Fragrance and Beauty in General Talk forum. I know of, and used, Talika. There's also Ardell Lash Accelerator, and Mavala.

Thanks everybody! I hope something will accelerate the regrowth of lashes that have come out. Lots of good suggestions. Much appreciated!

I've been looking for something to regrow brows that fell out due to illness, and though most things I've read focus on lashes, castor oil was suggested for me. Being the cheapest as well, I'm about to give it a go. I'll let you know if it wors
smile.gif

i love the ardell brow & lash accelerator. even if it doesnt make them 'amazingly long', it does condition them, making them less likely to fall out. Thats what everyone wants, right? Full, thick, lashes & lots of them.

Unfortunately there's nothing you can apply topically on the lashes to make them grow faster. Since the hair grows from a follicle underneath the surface of the skin, by applying a product ontop of a hair shaft you will not affect the hair growth in any way.

Another vote here for the Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator. I can't say it's done anything for my brows but my lashes seem to be a bit fuller after a couple of months of using this. I'd say it's just a good conditioner though and as people have mentioned before, castor oil would probably work just as well.

Latest posts

Back