Professional Makeup Cases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am in dire need of a new, durable, and roomy makeup case, one that is easy to take on site. I am looking into and A'squirrel case, but i can't seem to find any reviews on them, and seeing as it's REALLY expensive, i sorta wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts on them (or the company). If nobody knows of them, do any of you Pros out there have any other suggestions as to what u use to tote your makeup and supplies around? Any help is greatly appreciated!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm not a pro, but I've seen many MAs tote their things around in rolling suitcases like these:

8889_sq250.jpg
52210_sq250.jpg

They've found that it's easier to lug all their items b/c it can easily be towed & if necessary, checked into as baggage. Many of them keep towels &/or capes on hand which doubles as padding.

HTH!

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm not a pro, but I've seen many MAs tote their things around in rolling suitcases like these:
8889_sq250.jpg
52210_sq250.jpg

They've found that it's easier to lug all their items b/c it can easily be towed & if necessary, checked into as baggage. Many of them keep towels &/or capes on hand which doubles as padding.

HTH!

those look great and cheaper than some rolling train cases i have seen. Yikes on those price tags let me tell ya

Back