Project 10 Pan 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I've used up some more items this month, but nothing really that's on my p50p list. Bleh. I'm really, really tempted to go ahead and swap out some items on my list so I go through faster, but that would be cheating (at least in mind it would be).

I suppose swapping is a bit tricky, because while you are getting some items off your list, you're also acquiring more items at the same time.

Giving away the BB Cream, I justified it as a good thing, as it reduced my makeup hoard. I don't get any satisfaction out of it though, just not the same as actually using up a product.

I've started a Project X Pan 2012 too but my "rules" are a litte bit different.  I typed up a list of 100 products (not even close to my whole stash) of makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrance & even dental care (my mum's a dentist so I always want try new toothpastes & mouthwashes haha so now I have waay too many).  This way I figure I'll be incentivized to use things from all parts of my beauty routine without limiting myself to just a few products.  Like most project x pans, i can replace necessities not included on list. 

Once I use up 10 things I can make a purchase that I've now given myself the time to think about.  I'll add another 10 things to the list from my stash to replace the 10 used & start over.

I'm super excited about it & I think it's already working!

I started in the beginning of August & so far I've finished five things:

1. BBW Midnight Pomegranate Body Lotion (full size)

2. Zirh cleanser (My dad got a travel size set as a gift but didn't want it so i took it!)

3. Sephora Eye Primer (full size)

4. Lancome Juicy Tubes: Ginger Sparkle (full size)

5. 3 sample tubes of Dr. Jart's Water fuse BB cream (got about 5 uses out of each)

I've loved reading about everyone else's progress too!

Here's an update!

Skincare

1. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60

2. Loreal Youth Code

3. Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer

4. Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

5. Lush Angels on Bare Skin

Finally... that small-ish bottle of Loreal Youth Code serum contained more product than I imagined.

Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer is almost gone... although I have another container of it. Sigh.

Brenn, welcome!  I like your idea of project 100 pan! Maybe I'll adopt a plan similar to yours once 

my existing project 5 pans are done.

Hi ladies. I'm joining the thread.

These are the product I'm planning to use up in one or two months

1. Sephora purifying cleansing gel 

2. Sephora micelar water

3. Sephora lip primer (a very old version)

4. Essence eyeshadow primer

5. BM Mineral foundation (full size)

The good thing is that I don't plan to re-purchase these products.

Im on Project 10 Pan because my storage is becoming a little too cramped! Im really trying to only buy refills of staple products (Mascara, primer, powder). My motivation is to finally have enough empties for Back2Mac, and to give my products a little breathing room in their storage compartments. When i hit my 10, Im going to invest in a Sigma brush set! So Far: -Im trying to use up all these pigment shadows I have, its hard because I just got the Coastal Scents 252 palette. -Really making an effort to go through all my lip products and toss the ones I dont use as often as I should. Progress so far: MAC Blot Powder. I bought the refill for it months ago, but I finally got to start using the new one! FIT Me powder. Hit the pan but I still have a ways to go before its gone. Rimmel Scandal Eyes, its almost been 3 months, time for a refill/replacement Rimmel Lycra Flex, I think its actually been 4 months, but I only use it like once a week. I like to get mascaras in groups and rotate them daily Rimmel Lash Accelerator, almost 3 months. MAC Fix+. I had 2 regular sized bottles and one travel sized. I was half empty on the smaller one and about 3/4 done with the big one. I poured the remainder into the small bottle to top it off, and my main big bottle is nearly empty. Nearly there! Great to see so much support!

6.Express Lip Gloss :Black Cherry

7.Mary Kay : Warm Amber Roll-on 

8.Estee Lauder Pure Kajal eyeliner : Blackened Olive

9.Mary Kay Sparkling Honeysuckle Roll-on

10.Big Sexy Hair “Spray & Play All Nighter†Hairspray -- This stuff was like glue. Worked great on all of us bridesmaids at last summers's weddings but I've been struggling to finish it for a year!

11.Comodynes Tanning Towelettes (2)

12.Jouer Tinted Moisturizer: Bronze (Sample)

13. Zirh Protect (Travel size)

I'm starting to see a small dent, but most of these products were about half done anyway. And I may have ordered some stuff from Sephora & Zoya (BOGO, how could I not?!) over the last couple days... but it really feels good to throw away the empties!

Good luck everyone, keep on keepin' on!

i finished my maybelline mousse concealer and my B&BW shower gel in berry!! WOOHOO!! im going so slow at this haha but its better than nothing! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

keep it up ladies!!!

Back