Project 10 Pan 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone on a project 10 or (X) pan? I am trying to finish these products until I am able to buy anything makeup related. Will also help my no buy since I dont NEED anything! 

-B&BW shower gel in berry

-maybelline mousse concealer in light 2

-E.L.F essentials bronzer in sunkissed

-E.L.F blush from the blush and bronzer duo

-MAC studio fix powder in NC 30

-B&BW mini body lotion in some citrus smell 

-Rimmel eyeliner in Black

-VS body spray in green apple

-E.L.F mist and set finishing spray

-2 out of the 5 face washes I own 

Any of you close to finishing up any products or trying to finish certain ones? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I'll join you! I have a bunch of little bottles and containers of things that are so close to being done, but I've kinda pushed 'em to the side and neglected them for awhile. I don't know if I'll have time today, but tomorrow I'll dig through my cabinets and round everything up that is on the brink of being finished off. 

Last month didn't go too well for me and my no-buy. Not only did I break it several times, I didn't use up anything except for a bottle of contact solution, deodorant, and a package of cotton circles! I hope July will be better as far as clearing out stuff goes. 

exactly! i just have too many little samples, gwp, deluxe samples, laying around and taking up so much space! I usually put the samples that come in little packets on the small sample containers from sephora and that way i can use the sample more than once and not waste any product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

to say, that i have never purchased an eye cream because of so many samples i have and how little you need!

And yes please do share the items you hope to finish! 

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) 

Okay, I may be way too ambitious with this list, but here goes! Keep in mind, very few of these things are actually full-sized. A lot are deluxe samples that have been floating around for months just being not used up. I can post pics of everything so everyone can get an idea of sizes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

July's List of Products to Finish:

1. Freeman Papaya and Mango Shampoo

1. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
  2. Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel
  1. Soulstice Universal Body Lotion
  2. Dove Deodorant
  1. Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent
  2. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
  1. Bath and Body Works Jasmine Vanilla Lotion
  2. Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion
  1. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
  2. Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask
  3. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream
  4. Kerastase Elixer Ultime
  5. Clinique High Impact Mascara
  6. Clinique Lipstick in Waterviolet
  7. Nuxe Huile Prodigiuese
  8. Tarte Lifted Natural Eye Primer
  9. Miracle Skin Transformer in Glow
  10. Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream
  11. Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
  12. Crest Complete Toothpaste
  13. Dermologica Clearing Skin Wash
  14. Dermologica Daily Microfoliant
  15. Ojon Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo
  16. Pantene Color Preserve Shine Conditioner
  17. Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
  18. Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo
  19. Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner
  20. Stila Lip Glaze in Dreamy
  21. Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara
  22. Freeman Facial Anti-stress Mask
  23. One Olive Oil Nourishing Enrichment
  24. Benefit The Porefessional
  25. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  26. Lavera Mango Milk Hair Treatment
  27. Korres Pomegranate Face Primer
  28. Simple Skincare Cleansing Face Wipes

those are a ton of products but like you said, samples do go by rather quickly if you remember to use them constantly. i also checked out your blog and i LOVE IT!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) i already finished up my shower gel! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and i replaced it with another one that is half full so hopefully it wont take long :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sweethollywood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
those are a ton of products but like you said, samples do go by rather quickly if you remember to use them constantly. i also checked out your blog and i LOVE IT!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) i already finished up my shower gel! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and i replaced it with another one that is half full so hopefully it wont take long :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you for the blog compliments, you're too sweet!

Congrats on using up a shower gel! It's a crazy satisfying feeling, isn't it? I put all of my little samples that I don't always remember to use in a clear makeup bag that's sitting on my counter, so I'm hoping that helps me remember to use them up. Knowing me, that probably still won't even help, haha. 

I forgot to add a proactiv mask i have which is almost done! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) its super thick so a little goes a long way and i probably have about 5-10 uses left. 

I just found out about the urban decay smoked palette and what i did i just looked in my collection to see if i had similar colors and i do! no need to spend the $50 bucks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im either in a makeup rut, or im doing very well in my project pan and no buy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sweethollywood, how has your pp/no buy been going? Mine's been going really well! As of now, I've finished 10 out of 50 products that are on my list, plus a few more that aren't. I also haven't bought any makeup or beauty stuff in 23 days, so yay!

ive finished the B&BW mini lotion, a face cleanser, the B&BW shower gel in berry, and i havent bought makeup since the day after my free target beauty bag came in! i used the revlon coupon to buy a lip balm stain :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) so almost a month as well!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i just hate how i havent finished any makeup stuff but at work we have to have the 'natural' look so no eyeliner -___- plus when i dont work, im usually just chillin around the house! but i know for sure that by the time august comes around, ill be REALLY close if not done with a couple :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

great job on finishing 10 products!!! thats amazing! are some one time use samples? i should really use those even though i always tell myself that they will come in handy when i travel...thing is, i RARELY travel! 
laughno.gif
 the 50 product thing sounds nice...i saw it on the other thread and i kind of want to do it too! but i would need to include lots of samples! haha

Originally Posted by sweethollywood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ive finished the B&BW mini lotion, a face cleanser, the B&BW shower gel in berry, and i havent bought makeup since the day after my free target beauty bag came in! i used the revlon coupon to buy a lip balm stain :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) so almost a month as well!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i just hate how i havent finished any makeup stuff but at work we have to have the 'natural' look so no eyeliner -___- plus when i dont work, im usually just chillin around the house! but i know for sure that by the time august comes around, ill be REALLY close if not done with a couple :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

great job on finishing 10 products!!! thats amazing! are some one time use samples? i should really use those even though i always tell myself that they will come in handy when i travel...thing is, i RARELY travel! 
laughno.gif
 the 50 product thing sounds nice...i saw it on the other thread and i kind of want to do it too! but i would need to include lots of samples! haha
That's really good! It feels good to put something in the "done" pile, doesn't it?

A few items I've completed have been little sample packets, but they aren't on my official project pan list, so they don't count towards being done with this thing. I know how you feel about the travel thing, I'm so bad about taking soaps from hotels, and then they usually sit there in my cupboard for eternity! Join us on the project 50 pan! Using up products has been kind of addicting, lol. 

I'll join you two! I have a lot of hair/skincare/makeup products to go through, so here we go...

Project 5 Pans 

Hair:

1. Joico K-Pak Conditioner

2. Lush Dr. Peppermint Shampoo Bar

3. Lush American Cream Conditioner

4. Lush Veganese Conditioner

5. Lush Jungle Conditioner

Skincare

1. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60

2. Loreal Youth Code

3. Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer

4. Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

5. Lush Angels on Bare Skin

Base Makeup

1. Boscia BB Cream

2. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller in Sheer Tint

3. Cargo blu_ray concealer in med/dark

4. Bobbi Brown cream concealer in cool sand

5. Bobbi Brown corrector in light peach

Yay, another person joining in on the fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You'll have to share your progress with us.

sweethollywood, I haven't finished anything else either! I think I've hit a bit of a lull. Hopefully a few more things will make their way out before the end of the month. 

i need to finish 4 cleansers by the time i leave off for college this year because extra stuff is soo annoying to be packing! AND instead of finishing my 4 cleansers, i went to sephora and got a bunch of cleanser samples! hahahaha!! 

and i dont wear makeup if im not at work or running errands, i dont like wasting makeup to just be around the house haha im sure alot of us are like this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i dont work everyday so lately ive been wearing makeup like 2-5 times a week :/ 

but ok we gotta stay positive! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I'm going to start this. I have a lot of skin care items I am working on.  They seem to go faster than makeup.  For some reason, make up just takes forever to go through, and I have so many similar makeup items.. but I have hope!!

woohooo!! and yes skincare goes by alot faster..even though ive been working on the same eye cream for what seems 100 years o_O hahaha goodluck and keep us posted! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Ugh, I know what you mean about the eye cream...I got the mini Algenist one in my May BB, and I've been working on it for almost three months now, and the end is nowhere in sight! And I'm pretty generous with it too, lol. 

I'll definitely post my progress.  I love supportive environment like this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe this time I'll be able to finish above items before I accumulate more stuff.

So far, have not "hit pan" on anything. I thought the youth code will be used up 

by now, but nope. I ditto the eye cream comments, I've been using the Clarins

eye cream for what feels like forever, though to be honest, I wasn't diligent about

using it... It was a bit on and off but still.... 2 years?

I also have enough sample eye creams to last me an entire year, so no eye cream

purchase for a long time.

ladygrey, how is Urban Decay Primer Potion?

Originally Posted by ebv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll definitely post my progress.  I love supportive environment like this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe this time I'll be able to finish above items before I accumulate more stuff.

So far, have not "hit pan" on anything. I thought the youth code will be used up 

by now, but nope. I ditto the eye cream comments, I've been using the Clarins

eye cream for what feels like forever, though to be honest, I wasn't diligent about

using it... It was a bit on and off but still.... 2 years?

I also have enough sample eye creams to last me an entire year, so no eye cream

purchase for a long time.

ladygrey, how is Urban Decay Primer Potion?
I have a youth code sample too! It is taking forever. It came so full! A little goes a long way, that's why. We can do it!

Latest posts

Back