Project Runway 4 full contestants info + pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Glitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was so sad to see Jack goUnfortunately my brother was laughing at him in the background

So I didn't have time to sulk

Cause I had to kill him

add_wegbrech.gif

I'm serious

Everyone I know thats insulted that show to my face hasn't walked away alive.

I'm in love.

Its pathetic, I know.

But I've been obsessed since episode 1, season 1.

Originally Posted by Glitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm seriousEveryone I know thats insulted that show to my face hasn't walked away alive.

I'm in love.

Its pathetic, I know.

But I've been obsessed since episode 1, season 1.

This is the first season that I watch and I am hooked.

I suggest trying to find season 2 on DVD

Its hilarious.

Santino Rice is the funniest man I've ever seen in my life.

Originally Posted by Glitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif I suggest trying to find season 2 on DVDIts hilarious.

Santino Rice is the funniest man I've ever seen in my life.

I
heart.gif
Tim Gunn.
I am sure that you saw this clip then if you like Santino.

Link if you can't see embedded video.

LOL! I loved when Tim made Santino show him how he impersonates him, it makes me laugh everytime.

I'm so sad that there's not going to be a new episode tonight.
frown.gif

I know!

It sucks so much

=[

I never get to watch them on premiere night anyway

My brother controls the TV

so I tape them

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so sad that there's not going to be a new episode tonight.
frown.gif

Bummer! Is it coming back before the new year or until 2008?

I'm sorry to say that there's not going to be a new episode untill January 2nd. As soon as I got the TV guide I checked to see if there was going be a new one next week, but we're going to have to wait another week.
bawling.gif

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sorry to say that there's not going to be a new episode untill January 2nd. As soon as I got the TV guide I checked to see if there was going be a new one next week, but we're going to have to wait another week.
bawling.gif
scared.gif

I love this show. The last two weeks, I have forgotten it was Wednesday, so it was good (for me) that there haven't been any new ones in the last two weeks. I can't wait until the 2nd though!!

The season with Santino was GREAT. So funny!!

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep, there's a new episode tomorrow night!
marchmellow.gif
rockwoot.gif

The last challange looked like so much fun! It kinda broke my heart to see a lot of that candy go to wast.
scared.gif

I really like Rami's design, I also lovee Jillian's, I was really scared for her, but it turned out looking really great.

I am a HUGE fan of the tv show but unfortunatelly I can only watch on the Internet, but it couldn't avoid me from watching it!

I've already watched seasons 1, 2 and 3 and I'm waiting for the 4th to finish to watch it.

I am not too bummed that Joe Faketone is gone. hee hee hee

That girl that Christian had sure made him sweat. He thought that he was going home for sure.

Latest posts

Back