Project Runway 4 full contestants info + pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! christian is the s*it! that boy threw down! every single thing he sent down that runway was fierce to death! i'm so happy he won. i swore if they picked rami i was never going to watch project runway again! i even watched the repeat so i could see christian's stuff again! i think this was the best season yet!

I wanted Rami to win his clothes were my favorite.... I did love Jillians hooded jacket though that was HOT I'd buy it and some Rami clothes!

I want to see the outfit or outfits he deisgns for Victoria B, she was riding his nuts big time!

I haven't watched the finale yet...ooops kinda spoiled it for myself. Oh well, I knew he would win!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to see the outfit or outfits he deisgns for Victoria B, she was riding his nuts big time! Omg... this made me laugh. I hope that she does wear his clothes. He rocked it!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to see the outfit or outfits he deisgns for Victoria B, she was riding his nuts big time!
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

Awwww! What a great season! I am so sad it is over now! Oh well, that means Top Chef is back on!! Woohoo!

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't watched the finale yet...ooops kinda spoiled it for myself. Oh well, I knew he would win! so sorry! i guess we should have said there would be spoilers!

Jillian's collection was my favorite, I would wear everything from her collection. But Christian really deserved it, you could tell he put a lot of work into every detail.

for some reason my daughter collects these episodes.

If any of you know about how to use Bit Torrent most of the episodes are available for download. feel free to PM if you need to know how to use this.

here is a link to search for available episodes

i didnt watch the end but i new he would win. i didnt really like him or dislike him. he had his moments.

Back