Project Runway 4 full contestants info + pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well first of all let me say I think Kevin getting auf'd was BS! There were two other dresses that looked horrible compared to his!

Last night's show was probably my favorite so far! I love Chris!

Yeah, I liked lastnights episode. Christian was back to criticizing the other designers haha! But I really liked his and Chris's designs.

i'm so sorry that kit went home! i love her stuff, especially what she did with the trio on the zuit suit, pleather and fringe challenge. i think ricky should have been gone. his stuff sucks imho. the only thing i've liked that he's made is the hersey kiss outfit and it was fantasy! i guess now i'm rooting for christian, chris, jillian and victorya. they did great!

i don't like rami. i did before the last episode, but now i think he's a bully!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am not too bummed that Joe Faketone is gone. hee hee hee
That girl that Christian had sure made him sweat. He thought that he was going home for sure.

omg, that young lady was a bit of a pill! she reminded me a bit of christian! lol~

I am glad that Ricky won but also glad that he doesn't get immunity. To be honest, his crying frustrates me.

I use to not like Christian, then I decided that I did and now I don't. I hope he doesn't make it.

I really thought Jillian was going to be kicked off.

My top three are Rami, Chris & ____.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am glad that Ricky won but also glad that he doesn't get immunity. To be honest, his crying frustrates me.
I use to not like Christian, then I decided that I did and now I don't. I hope he doesn't make it.

I really thought Jillian was going to be kicked off.

My top three are Rami, Chris & ____.

i hear you, marisol! ricky is working my last nerve, but i did love that little dress! too cute!
christian is my hero! this young man is hot! i love his innovative takes! really forward thinking! i think he's the one to beat!

jillian's stuff was super cutesy to me until the coutour challenge! she blew me away with that coat! smokin'!!!

i like sweetpea, but her stuff is a bit hit or miss to me! loved the little dress from the coutour challenge, loved the knit dress from the trio challenge, and the prom dress was gorgeous!

i don't like rami at all! all of his stuff looks the same to me.

i like chris, but i don;t think he has a signature style. a bit all over the map for my taste. although, i'd sport that hersey's challenge dress anytime!

my top 3 are... christian, jillian & ________.

well i guess that it's between jillian and christian for the title for me. i must say i'm leaning toward christian. the boy's a bit of a pill, but he's an amazing designer. i'd wear his designs anyday!

Christian is definitely a brilliant designer, and he really knows how to construct garments. But I really liked Jillian's fall collection, I hope she wins.

I was so sad that Chris didn't win, I really liked his pieces. I know it was kinda creepy that he used human hair, but I thought it was very audacious, it was gothic glam, I loved it!

I also really like Rami's pieces, I loved both of the dresses that he showed!

I can't wait to see the finale next week.

I can't wait for the finale either, I think I read somewhere that Victoria Beckham is going to be the guest judge.

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't wait for the finale either, I think I read somewhere that Victoria Beckham is going to be the guest judge. Yup she will be.

I don't know who I want to win. I am torn between Rami and Christian. I like them both for very different reasons.

tonight is the finale and i'm so excited! i think christian is going to win! i really wish chris was still there, but i think that human hair thing freaked the judges out! lmao~

I'm super duper excited too! I think christian is going to win he is so fierce!
laughing.gif
lol

OMG!!! loved it!!! by far the most haute couture show of them all--- you all know you loved the chicken dress... that thing was amazing... loved the finale so much I'm watching it again.

haha the chicken dress was the bomb.com!!!

i love christians cocky-ness.

"yeah im the winner of project runway. what did you expect? WHAT UP?"

hahahah

im so sad its over!

team fierce all the way!!!

im honestly sad now that its over
frown.gif

i think christian and i are soulmates.

hahahha

Latest posts

Back