Project Runway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this show about? I have heard of it but don't really know what it is.

Originally Posted by Marisol What is this show about? I have heard of it but don't really know what it is. same here... heard but haven't seen
icon_wink.gif

In a nutshell, it's about unknowns trying to win a fashion designer contract. Picture America's Top Model, but replace the model with a wanna-be fashion designer. They are given tasks and have to create original pieces from scratch and go before a panel of judges and be critiqued, and every week someone goes home. Same premise as most reality shows lately. Heidi Klume hosts and I think, if I'm not mistaken, she created it, too. Michael Kors was on the panel and Vera Wang I think. I didn't like the outcome last season. Still I will watch it again.

Wendy is too much..I just started watching this show and the last ep I watched it was down to the final 3..wonder who wins?

Ohh wendy got on my nerves,she was just so evil ,im glad Jay won,he was so funny and unique.i wonder if they will do a next season?

yep,the really over the top gay guy.He is so cute,,in one episode someone excused him off taking their dye,and he told the camara,"i didnt take the witches dye"meanwhile he was referrimg to another guy,lol

jay won. he beat out kara sun because she had shoes donated that were not a part of her budget. sad ending (i thought kara should have won), but i'd watch it again.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I've seen some episodes and I don't like her either! Everyone was being so nice to her and even giving her a makeover at one point yet all she was saying was how she was gonna screw over everyone else. Isn't that season over? Do you know who won?

Latest posts

Back