Project X Pan Support!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in! I have 6 palettes to go through! Which will take me a long time to finish as really the only time I wear makeup is on Sundays to church! I have an 83 piece palette with 64 eyeshadows, the little black beauty book of colors with 28 eyeshadows, a cream shadow palette of 6, a 32 piece palette, 2-5 palette shadows, and 12 individual shadows that I need to make my way through!

hmmm now that I actually put that down on print...I have a lot of shit I need to use up and it's gonna take me till probably 2030 to use it all!

You know, I'm kinda glad you posted that, because sometimes, when I'm on here, I feel like it's silly, since I don't wear makeup every day (although I wear it more often since I started coming here). I love having a broad selection for when I DO wear makeup, though, so I don't actually feel bad about the amount that I have, although there is a part of me that is highly tempted to go through and take a lot of the unused stuff to the DV shelter.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha, yay? I'm a klutz, so I'll probably end up doing the same thing at some point, lol. How many items did you find that you could sell?

I'm probably half way through and I have a BH 88 palette, 2 thebalm eyeshadows, several mascaras, eyeliners, lipglosses....lol a lot of stuff, some still wrapped. 

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You know, I'm kinda glad you posted that, because sometimes, when I'm on here, I feel like it's silly, since I don't wear makeup every day (although I wear it more often since I started coming here). I love having a broad selection for when I DO wear makeup, though, so I don't actually feel bad about the amount that I have, although there is a part of me that is highly tempted to go through and take a lot of the unused stuff to the DV shelter.

I wish I had more unused stuff because I'd just donate all of it, but most has been swatched at least. 

That said I've recently started couponing and I intend to use any beauty purchases I make with my coupon skills for donating. 

That's a really great idea! I love it. Now I want to go look through my stuff to see if there's any unused makeup that I can make a donation with. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I had more unused stuff because I'd just donate all of it, but most has been swatched at least. 

That said I've recently started couponing and I intend to use any beauty purchases I make with my coupon skills for donating. 

So, because I've been looking for more ways to majorly procrastinate, I've been doing google searches on hitting pan.

Oh, oh, ohhhh my gosh. This is going to take eternity. I'm getting a little depressed now. I'm thinking I might scale back to a project 10 for now...

So, because I've been looking for more ways to majorly procrastinate, I've been doing google searches on hitting pan.

Oh, oh, ohhhh my gosh. This is going to take eternity. I'm getting a little depressed now. I'm thinking I might scale back to a project 10 for now...

lol I've pretty much given up on every thing lol. I am apparently mentally unstable, attached to my make up, and a hoarder. D: 

Ahhhh, I'm about to give up on everything! But I feel like I need to at least try, lol. I was building my custom MAC blush palette after I got all sad about how long this was going to take me and I was sooooo close to buying it. 

lol I've pretty much given up on every thing lol. I am apparently mentally unstable, attached to my make up, and a hoarder. D: 

Ahhhh, I'm about to give up on everything! But I feel like I need to at least try, lol. I was building my custom MAC blush palette after I got all sad about how long this was going to take me and I was sooooo close to buying it. 

I know I will use up all my naked palette, since I use it daily, but its going to take forever...so I feel slightly less guilty...but yeah, I'm pretty sure until I get a therapist, I'm screwed, lol. 

I need to see a therapist, but right now, I don't have the time or money...probably because I spent it all buying beauty crap. Ohhh, how cruel lol. 

I know I will use up all my naked palette, since I use it daily, but its going to take forever...so I feel slightly less guilty...but yeah, I'm pretty sure until I get a therapist, I'm screwed, lol. 

I need to see a therapist, but right now, I don't have the time or money...probably because I spent it all buying beauty crap. Ohhh, how cruel lol. 

lol! I have really good health insurance but I don't have the energy to deal with therapy right now..or to find a therapist in the area. So welp, I shop. lmao...I need help. 

Well, I just found out that I really have no choice but to get serious about my project pan and my no-buy. Apparently el hubs is likely going to be going back to TX to finish his dissertation next spring, which means that we'll have two rents to pay and the amount of money he's going to be making is going to be serrriously cut back. Blerg. 

Siiiiigh. I'm just going to assume that since I wasn't one of the people that won a Glossybox, the universe is trying to tell me that I don't need more crap lol.

Also, every time I type Glossybox, I keep wanting to put Glossyboy instead...

Siiiiigh. I'm just going to assume that since I wasn't one of the people that won a Glossybox, the universe is trying to tell me that I don't need more crap lol.

Also, every time I type Glossybox, I keep wanting to put Glossyboy instead...

do we have sexy cabana boys on the brain? LOL

Apparently so! It needs to stop raining so I can go lay out by the university pool and ogle guys LOL. Summer needs to get here fast!!

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do we have sexy cabana boys on the brain? LOL

I tried to put my energy into couponing too!  But then I realized I could get more makeup even cheaper with my coupons lol.  Oh geez.

Originally Posted by makeupjewels /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried to put my energy into couponing too!  But then I realized I could get more makeup even cheaper with my coupons lol.  Oh geez.

lol, I just went through my coupons today! (idk why but the washington post sends out half the sunday paper on saturday), but I'm going to get some serious steals at cvs, safeway, and walgreens this week. 

I need to start couponing! Sunday newspapers are so inexpensive, and they are chock full of great coupons. I really should take the time to check out the different sales stores are having as well!

I need to start couponing! Sunday newspapers are so inexpensive, and they are chock full of great coupons. I really should take the time to check out the different sales stores are having as well!

yup its my routine now! I do it on saturday morning because they send the coupons then for some reason, idk why, then do my shopping on sunday. Crazy good deals! and the newspaper was less than 40 dollars for a year of sundays. so its a really good deal! 

So....3 out of 25 on my project pan are complete! Unfortunately, they're only deluxe travel sizes so there wasn't a major dent space-wise, but hey...I'll take it. 

Back