Prom Drugstore Make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so i have prom in 2 weeks and i have a acne scarring so i want to wear foundation. i was wondering if anyone knew which drug store foundation would be the best. the factors that are important is it has to take good photographs i don't want like a white cast over my face and it has to last long through the night. please help ! thank you

Revlon Colorstay. I have not had issues with a white cast, even though it has SPF in it. You can always take flash photos at home beforehand to see if you get the white cast. It has good coverage, and is long lasting. You might consider a makeup setting spray for long lasting makeup. ELF makes one. I have not used it myself, but if I recall correctly it has good reviews. Double check before getting it.

Revlon also makes a PhotoReady line in their ColorStay line.  You may want to look into that, too.  They also have primers that are fairly good, too. 

Do you live in an area were you could make a trip to a makeup counter and get "foundation typed?"  Usually, most counters will send you home with a 2 or 3 day supply of foundation to see if you really like it or not. 

Back