Proof that I am a super pansy-a$$!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know everyone has these specific movies and such. But 300 totally does it for me. Not sure why, but every damned time I watch this movie, I cry. And I don't get it, I'm laughing through half of the killing and going "DAHMN!" through the rest and then BOOM! Waterworks.

First time in the movies when I watched it. I sobbed like a little girl.

Second time I saw it at the movies. I sobbed like a little girl again.

I bought it and watched it with my boyfriend. I cried.

I watched it by myself about 5 times now. I cried every time.

Right now I am watching it and I cried so bad I was sobbing in my bed. Like... WTF? o_O;;

I'm fine now. But everytime I watch it I get all depressed and I become a human water fountain. This also happens with the movie Eight-Below. You know, the movie with the doggies? Yeah... doggie movies pull at my heart too.

Anyone have this? A movie that just totally turns you into a pansy-girly-girl crying all the time?

Yes...

200px-Crossroads_movie.jpg

I cried because of the time wasted watching such filth.

Actually, for big screen movies I don't cry much over but there are a few I have cried for:

Man On Fire

Crash

Schindler's List

The Little Princess (I LOVE THIS FILM
frown.gif
)

I Am Sam

But if it were actual waterworks, it happens when I watch documentary films.

Swing Kids made me cry. I haven't seen it in a long time, though.

I got a little teary eyed in the theatres watching A Walk to Remember. But *shhhh* don't tell anyone! LOL!

Nah... I'll get wet eyes when there's a sad part to any movie.. But not all out crying...

I do get a tear or two when I watch Bruce Willis in Die Hard 1, 2, 3, 4, ...... Get shot, stabbed, cut, blown up, fall from buildings, helecopters, bridges.... Ouch.. That's got a hurt... Lol

Karren

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Swing Kids made me cry. I haven't seen it in a long time, though.
I got a little teary eyed in the theatres watching A Walk to Remember. But *shhhh* don't tell anyone! LOL!

OMG! I remember Swing Kids. I watched that in highschool... it was really only sad when the poor kid's friend killed himself. I teared up at that D:

Watching "The Pursuit of Happyness" made me seriously depressed! I felt sooo bad I wanted to leave the movie theater, I just couldn´t stand to see this poor guy and his kid in so much misery that just gets worse minute by minute.

I love the movie and recommend it to everyone, but I can never watch it again!

Oh and I cried like a baby both times I watched The Notebook, I will never watch that one again either.

* Armageddon- At the end, when Harry (Bruce) is talking to Grace (Liv Tyler) right before he dies.
scared.gif

* The Notebook

* Pearl Harbor- When Danny dies.

...and many more!

i found 300 boring..

i only ever cried when i watched a movie about a singer a guy singing something labamba i think.

the end just shocked me.

but i do cry over a good book..

My mom is the real pansy-ass. This has nothing to do with movies, but when listening to the song "Bent" by Matchbox 20, she cries...like wtf?

Anyway...!

I have cried at a lot of movies, but the ones that were real tearfests were The Notebook, Eight Below, and Radio. And then stupid me, they come on tv and I watch them again, and I am sobbing as much as the first time. At the Notebook, other people cried so I wasnt feeling weird, Eight Below, I had no tissue, or napkins, was biting my tongue, but bam, sob sob, and Radio, a lady next to me haded me some tissues b/c she was crying too
smile.gif

I'm a crier. Even commercials get to me, but the one that has always turned me into a sniveling idiot is Steel Magnolias.

I cried when my friend and I went to go see Titantic at the theaters. My boyfriend and I watched King Kong and I got a lil teary eyed. I also almost a little teary eyed during The Notebook and A Walk To Remember.

Ok, so movies have never made me cry, but a music video did once.

Don't laugh. It was:

Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time

I think I was like 10 years old at the time? Holy heck, I'm really dating myself here. I watched it and for some reason, it made me so sad with her leaving him and all. The words and the video really kicked something in me and I was bawling. My brother still gives me crap about it to this day.

Hmm, the only movie I can remember crying at was a Japanese cartoon called Grave of the Fireflies. About the saddest thing I ever saw.

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm, the only movie I can remember crying at was a Japanese cartoon called Grave of the Fireflies. About the saddest thing I ever saw. Oh! I remember that movie! I think I cried during it too, but I cry during so many movies... I can't remember if I did or not.

I cry watching a lot of movies...anything having to do with animals or people overcoming obstacles. Strangely I also cried during the terminator (you know the scene where he's being lowered into the lava?)

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm, the only movie I can remember crying at was a Japanese cartoon called Grave of the Fireflies. About the saddest thing I ever saw. ]
Oh gosh, definitely. I only managed to watch that once, I don't think I ever could again.

I cry a lot though. I cry during ads, during books (haha, kind of makes it difficult to read them), during shows like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition...

Latest posts

Back