Props to BEP!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
They have this one song "Bebot" on their new album. One of the guys in the group is Filipino (which I didn't know) and he's rapping that song in a Filipino language! hehehehe

i want my mom to listen to it. hehe.

My husband and I (and our kids) love that song!! I think it's one of the best songs on the album. I guess Bebot means "Sweetheart" in Tagalog. My mother-in-law was translating the lyrics for us. My kids are always singing, "Filipino, Filipino, Filipino!" They're mestizo, but they have a lot of Pinoy pride!

There should be more songs like this..think there will be a video on TRL soon?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yeah I love that song. The Filipino guy is Apl de Ap.
apldeap.jpg

whoa! i totally didn't know it was him! i thought it was that other guy with the long hair!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yup Nicole, you're right about what Bebot means. I hope they come out with a video - I loved the video for The Apl Song. i've never seen that video

Originally Posted by Nicolet My husband and I (and our kids) love that song!! I think it's one of the best songs on the album. I guess Bebot means "Sweetheart" in Tagalog. My mother-in-law was translating the lyrics for us. My kids are always singing, "Filipino, Filipino, Filipino!" They're mestizo, but they have a lot of Pinoy pride!
There should be more songs like this..think there will be a video on TRL soon?
wink.gif

hehehehe. i'm mestiza, but i don't know any tagalog. i recoginze some words in the song. not sure what they mean though. lol i know the chicken adobo and balut part though. hahahahaha

Wonderful thread cuz i'm a HUGE BEP fan.... i never saw the video for The Apl Song either but i always thought it was such a good song... Bebot, too, although it seems way different from the The Apl Song... and i used to have them completely confused too (Apl and Taboo)... too funny... but i just love :icon_love BEP period and everyone around me either has to love them or tolerate them because they get heavy play in my house and at work (both of the newest cds)...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back