PS Make-me-over

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have no idea how to use photoshop...(or even have the program for that matter) but I love the way you girls can use it!

I was wondering if someone would mind taking the time to photoshop a pic for me? Theres no rush.....its a busy time of year, but I'd be very appreciative!

daer0n- I just wanted to say all the PS photos you've done look incredible! How did you learn photoshop so well?

Thanks ladies
smile.gif

Hi Katana!

i will take the time to do yours, i am not sure how long it will take me, but it shouldnt take TOO long
smile.gif

Thank you!

I learned photoshop on my own, with years of practice, ive been using it for almost 12 years now =]

DAERON- That is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much.

I've never used photoshop before, but it's something I really want to learn.

You do amazing things with it! I'm so jealous! Hehe
wink.gif

Thank you again, I love it! It's the first pic I've had thats been photoshop'd and I cant wait to show my BF!
smile.gif
smile.gif

If anyone wants to try playing with either of my photos, I don't mind! Go wild! ......please? LOL
wink.gif

daer0n i really love what you did the glitter effect is so cool!!

Katana thought i would try i might retry again later and add more colors and stuff cause it's a bit simple just eye makeup and eye color :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ANGIEB - Thanks hun! Thats so pretty! I love the pink eyeshadow! (I'm pink obsessed LoL) and I've wanted to get green contacts for so long!

It looks really neat to see what my eyes would look like, a different color! Thank you!
smile.gif

That looks nice sassychix, thanks! I'm liking the darker hair...its got me thinking black locks would be kinda nice!

All you girls are sooo talented!

yea i wanted to give u black hair!! it would look soo hot! bt like i said, im an amateur n if i tried to do black hair, id end up colouring ur shoulders n face too..lol

smile.gif
Thanks! It looks great! I'm not good with photoshop at all. I am quite pale aren't I? I do try to stay out of the sun!

Latest posts

Back