Psp

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys,

I got a PSP for my high school graduation. I just graduated on friday of last week. Who besides me is a fan of the PSP or who wants to get one. I really liked the PSP a lot better it has better quality and the pictures are better to see. :icon_love

Originally Posted by jamie18meng hey guys, I got a PSP for my high school graduation. I just graduated on friday of last week. Who besides me is a fan of the PSP or who wants to get one. I really liked the PSP a lot better it has better quality and the pictures are better to see. :icon_love

I dont want to be rude at all. But can someone please reply to my message. Thanks

I'd like to get one but I know I shouldn't. I'll seriously be distracted all the time at school. At least my PS2 and Xbox isn't portable so I don't have a choice but to study at my university.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng I dont want to be rude at all. But can someone please reply to my message. Thanks Congrats on your graduation.
36_23_21.gif

I think if people didn't answer your question it could be for several reasons:

1. Maybe some people don't know what PSP means. I *think* you are talking about Play Station Portable.

2. When you posted this thread, many people are at work & school so there may not be as much traffic on this forum.

I don't think that anyone was trying to be rude by not answering.
icon_biggrin.gif
Anyways, enjoy your new toy and have a great summer now that you are out of school.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng

hey guys, I got a PSP for my high school graduation. I just graduated on friday of last week. Who besides me is a fan of the PSP or who wants to get one. I really liked the PSP a lot better it has better quality and the pictures are better to see. :icon_love

Hi Jamie. I love video games myself. The Play Station Portable is a HOT item right now, but I heard from my friend who owns a video game store that they are very delicate and can break easy.
I'm waiting for the PS3 and/or Xbox360

**Oh and please wait at least 12 hours to BUMP your threads if no one replies

What's a PSP? Oh & i agree with what Marisol said Jamie. The reason why people might not have responded the hour you posted your thread is because many of them might not have been on or maybe they just didn't know what a PSP was.

Yeah, don't worry about people not posting right away .... there's probably not a ton of girls on this site that play video games, and while these forums are more active than they used to be, they still aren't as active as some other message boards! (And I don't necessarily mean just makeup boards)

Anyways, my hubby tells me every day he wants one, but we are trying to save up money! However he is going to get one for Christmas, between our two families we usually get a few hundred dollars.
wink.gif
I know he also wants to get the Hot Shots golf game for the PSP, he loves the PS2 Hot Shots game he has now!

I normally don't play a lot of video games (although I do like some), and lately I have been addicted to hubby's Castlevania Game Boy games. Circle of the Moon was the first video game I have EVER beat, and now I'm working on Harmony of Dissonance -- but now summer classes have started and I won't have much time to play for quite a while
frown.gif

I saw them at Best Buy when they first came out, and I had absolutely NO clue what the heck it was!!
icon_redface.gif
All I saw was a crowd of people hoarding around them, then I realized it was a video game. LOL But we have PS2, so that's good enough for now... hardly play it as it is... although I just won "Enthusia" off the radio station... car racing game - pretty cool since they have my dream car ! lol (05 mustang!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

a PSP is a playstation portable that can play video games, listen to music, and a lot more Laura.

thanks charmaine for the message. I really do apperciate it a lot. I am gonna pass on the PS3. Thanks

Originally Posted by jamie18meng a PSP is a playstation portable that can play video games, listen to music, and a lot more Laura. Oh cool! thanks for filling me in. I'm not really into gadgets like that (i never play vido games etc..) so i'm not up to date with all these new things!

Latest posts

Back