Pssst...Myspace friends - want to be on our top friends list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to but can't find the Friends button on Myspace to even add MuT to my friends' list. I don't know if it's my computer messing up or what, but I've asked before for someone to request me, but it hasn't been done so far. Here's my Myspace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/215315070

Can one of you mods PLEASE request me as a friend on there? I would greatly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would love to but can't find the Friends button on Myspace to even add MuT to my friends' list. I don't know if it's my computer messing up or what, but I've asked before for someone to request me, but it hasn't been done so far. Here's my Myspace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/215315070
Can one of you mods PLEASE request me as a friend on there? I would greatly appreciate it.

Sent you a request.

I would but I dont want people I know clicking it. I say things I wouldnt want them to see.

Thanks so much, Marisol!
smile.gif

I just added MUT to myspace, just waiting for you all to approve and I will put you in the top friends. I am Becki on myspace.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just added MUT to myspace, just waiting for you all to approve and I will put you in the top friends. I am Becki on myspace.

Approved you!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would but I dont want people I know clicking it. I say things I wouldnt want them to see. Haha.
Well, they will if they look thru the friend list lady.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, Tony. I added MUT to my top friends. You are now a top friend! Check it out and leave us a comment.

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have MUT on my top friends list You are now a top friend! Check it out and leave us a comment.

Originally Posted by lummerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif done! You are now a top friend! Check it out and leave us a comment.

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I added MUT to my top 24 today!I'm just Moira on Myspace

You are now a top friend! Check it out and leave us a comment.

Back